Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2022.2.X
When using Load/Store Action Debug Mode with scaled resolution Vulkan Validation Layer errors are thrown
How to reproduce:
1. Install Vulkan SDK https://www.lunarg.com/vulkan-sdk/
2. Run Unity.exe from command line with these arguments: "./Unity.exe -force-vulkan-layers"
3. Unity will try to load the validation layers (Must have VK_SDK_PATH or VULKAN_SDK in your Path variables)
4. Open the "Run-X" project
5. Switch to android build target
6. Open "Main Game" scene
7. In Player Settings > Other Settings, enable Load/Store Debug Mode
Expected Results: Validation Layer errors are not thrown
Actual Results: Validation Layer errors are thrown
Reproducible with: 2022.2.0a11 (Load/Store Action Debug mode added here),
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Material thumbnail doesn't change when changing URP settings
- [Backport] Four "Learn more" links direct to default (2020.3) Manual version, instead of using current Editor version
- "Cannot set deprecated build target 'OSXIntel'" warning appears when setting PluginImporter's compatible platform to "OSX"
- [VFX Graph/Oculus] Chained GPU Events are not running are not running on Quest 2
- Class Properties get overwritten when using IL2CPP