Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2022.2.X
[Vulkan] [Editor] Whole Game View gets cleared when Camera Clear Flags are set to Solid Color and MSAA is disabled
Steps to reproduce:
1. Create a new Unity project
2. Navigate to Edit > Project Settings > Player > Other settings and set the Editor Graphics API to "Vulkan"
3. Navigate to File > Build Settings and set the platform to Android
4. In the Hierarchy window select Main Camera
5. In the Inspector window set Clear Flags to "Solid Color" and MSAA to "Off"
6. In the Game View change resolution to anything but "Free Aspect" (e.g. 2960x1440 Landscape)
Expected result: Game View UI is still visible
Actual result: Game View UI is cleared by an empty Render Pass
Reproducible with: 2022.1.0a8, 2022.1.1f1, 2022.2.0a11
Not reproducible with: 2019.4.39f1, 2020.3.34f1, 2021.3.2f1, 2022.1.0a7
Reproducible on: Windows 10
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Mesh.CombineMeshes discards empty sub-meshes when 'mergeSubmeshes' is set to false
- [Linux] MacOS build fails for every architecture when the project contains a "StreamingAssets" folder with empty an "yaml" file
- Property drawers do not always update height correctly when expanded via iteration
- Label with Dynamic Color is not getting Playmode tint in the UI Builder window
- Error "Could not create asset from Packages/com.unity.postprocessing/PostProcessing" when adding Post Processing package via Git URL for the first time