Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2022.2.X
[Vulkan] [Editor] Whole Game View gets cleared when Camera Clear Flags are set to Solid Color and MSAA is disabled
Steps to reproduce:
1. Create a new Unity project
2. Navigate to Edit > Project Settings > Player > Other settings and set the Editor Graphics API to "Vulkan"
3. Navigate to File > Build Settings and set the platform to Android
4. In the Hierarchy window select Main Camera
5. In the Inspector window set Clear Flags to "Solid Color" and MSAA to "Off"
6. In the Game View change resolution to anything but "Free Aspect" (e.g. 2960x1440 Landscape)
Expected result: Game View UI is still visible
Actual result: Game View UI is cleared by an empty Render Pass
Reproducible with: 2022.1.0a8, 2022.1.1f1, 2022.2.0a11
Not reproducible with: 2019.4.39f1, 2020.3.34f1, 2021.3.2f1, 2022.1.0a7
Reproducible on: Windows 10
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Dropdown menu covers the button when there is no space for it from below
- WebCamDevice only returns one rear-facing camera when built on Android
- Reimporting a Scripted Importer Asset when Profiler is recording will make it null
- Crash on CachedWriter::Write when building a project that has access to files being denied
- Lego tutorial does not continue when text fields are updated