Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2022.2.X
[Vulkan] [Editor] Whole Game View gets cleared when Camera Clear Flags are set to Solid Color and MSAA is disabled
Steps to reproduce:
1. Create a new Unity project
2. Navigate to Edit > Project Settings > Player > Other settings and set the Editor Graphics API to "Vulkan"
3. Navigate to File > Build Settings and set the platform to Android
4. In the Hierarchy window select Main Camera
5. In the Inspector window set Clear Flags to "Solid Color" and MSAA to "Off"
6. In the Game View change resolution to anything but "Free Aspect" (e.g. 2960x1440 Landscape)
Expected result: Game View UI is still visible
Actual result: Game View UI is cleared by an empty Render Pass
Reproducible with: 2022.1.0a8, 2022.1.1f1, 2022.2.0a11
Not reproducible with: 2019.4.39f1, 2020.3.34f1, 2021.3.2f1, 2022.1.0a7
Reproducible on: Windows 10
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Long Prefab save times when using Unity 2022.2 and higher
- Console displays error "UnityException: Creating asset at path Assets/Scenes/ .scenetemplate failed." during scene template saving
- "Development Build" watermark is shown in non-development UWP release builds
- Console errors appear when the Inspector is set to Debug and a GameObject is selected
- A script public variable value is not used when set in the Inspector window
Resolution Note (fix version 2022.2):
Fixed in: 2022.2.0a15