Search Issue Tracker
How to reproduce: 1. Open the attached "Repro_1131416.zip" project 2. In Build Settings, switch the Target Platform to "UWP" 3. Open... Read more
Steps to reproduce: 1. Download attached project 2. Switch platform to UWP and build project 3. Open Visual Studio solution switch t... Read more
Since the issue seems fixed after the Oculus API update in 2018.3, there's little merit in backtracing where it broke To reproduce:... Read more
Hololens device does not render anything when emulation mode is set to "Remote to device". Steps to repro: 1. Open the attached pr... Read more
To reproduce: 1. Open any project with Oucus go API for Android set up 2. Buld and run On Oculus GO 3. Observe the logcat (filter th... Read more
Steps to reproduce: 1. Download and open the attached project on a PC with a 3D Display capable monitor 2. Build for Standalone 3. R... Read more
How to reproduce: 1. Open the attached Unity project 2. Open the "Scene1" scene 3. In the Menu bar, open "XR/Holographic Emulation" ... Read more
How to reproduce: 1. Open attached project 2. Build to Android Expected result - Application is built Actual result - Unity fails t... Read more
Steps to reproduce: 1. Download and open the attached project 2. Enter Playmode in VR Expected result: render scale and resolution ... Read more
How to reproduce: 1. Open attached project and enabled "ARCore" support 2. Build to Android device 3. After launching application, s... Read more
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [GraphView] Nodes are displayed white on Linux
- [Interactions] Some Interactions don't have the correct startTime, time and duration in callbackContext.
- [Interactions] InputAction.CallbackContext.interaction does not hold the correct value, when it is set to Default.
- [Editor] When Preference window is open, exiting Playmode generates NullReferenceException.
- [Addressables] Models have deformations when they are imported from AssetBundle and Play Mode Script is set to Packed Play mode