Search Issue Tracker
1) Create a new project in 5.3 2) set target platform to windows 64 3) enable VR mode 4) plugin oculus or other device 5) Press pl... Read more
Steps to reproduce: 1) Download attached project and open in Unity 2) Create .osig file for testing device 3) In Player settings, m... Read more
Standalone players built with support for both VR and stereoscopic rendering will not run on Oculus DK2 goggles. Given the immers... Read more
1) Download the attached project. 2) Open 'Scene' 3) Set up the Vive and note the player settings ---- Graphics API is set to force... Read more
Right now we always create the eye textures with a 1.0 renderScale. Therefore if a user wants to set it to something else we have to... Read more
Mirror mode is supposed to make both eye views show the same image, but if it is used in conjunction with Single-Pass Stereo it make... Read more
Steps to reproduce: 1. Download and open attached project "784179_repro.7z" 2. Make sure VR mode is on ("Edit->Project Settings->Pla... Read more
Steps to reproduce: 1) Open new project 2) Make sure VR mode is on in Player Settings 3) Select "Stereo Display (non-head mount)" as... Read more
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Standard Unity Materials and Shaders become corrupted after importing specific Asset Packages
- [Linux][OpenGL][Vulkan] Draw calls are not shown in the Event List when taking a capture of a frame with RenderDoc
- Inaccurate collision detections when Rigidbody Collision Detection is set to "Continuous" or "Continuous Dynamic"
- Crash on Object::IncrementPersistentDirtyIndex when upgrading project version
- [iOS] Multiple Xcode project instances created before opens up when performing Build and Run for iOS Platform