Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in Unity 5.4.4
[VR] Add support for setting renderScale before texture creation
Right now we always create the eye textures with a 1.0 renderScale. Therefore if a user wants to set it to something else we have to go through texture creation twice.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Crash in VCProvider when upgrading project from 18.3 to 19.1
- Android Vulkan corrupted rendering when there is no camera in the scene
- Array.BinarySearch parameters get swapped from .NET 3.4 to .NET 4.0
- Sort Order is not respected for a newly created Canvas until Play Mode is entered or any adjustments are made
- 'InvalidCastException: Specified cast is not valid.' errors are occurring when the Tile Palette window is opened