Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in Unity 5.4.4
[VR] Add support for setting renderScale before texture creation
Right now we always create the eye textures with a 1.0 renderScale. Therefore if a user wants to set it to something else we have to go through texture creation twice.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Unable to find a corresponding location while using Partial classes/methods when debugging
- Crash in AnimatorOverrideController::GetOriginalClip when using an indexer operator to access an animation clip
- Import errors when converting from Blend to FBX
- [WebGL] In developer build method Mathf.CeilToInt() throws an exception
- [Tilemap] Visualization of the tile is created in another tile when quickly moving cursor after releasing left mouse button