Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 5.4.4
[VR] Add support for setting renderScale before texture creation
Right now we always create the eye textures with a 1.0 renderScale. Therefore if a user wants to set it to something else we have to go through texture creation twice.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [HDRP] [DXR] Shadowmatte doesn't support RT shadows
- [HDRP] TAAU@100% and TAA produces different results
- [HDRP] APV debug mode Validity Over Dilation Threshold doesnt take touchup volumes in account
- Performance cost of looping animations increases over time
- [HDRP] Recursive rendering refraction is very different compared to Rasterization/PathTracing