Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 5.4.4
[VR] Add support for setting renderScale before texture creation
Right now we always create the eye textures with a 1.0 renderScale. Therefore if a user wants to set it to something else we have to go through texture creation twice.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [macOS] There is no way to tell if you are running under Rosetta
- [AssetImport] Changing Graphics APIs in Android platform reimports most of the assets (textures, fonts, ...)
- Stack frames are missing from Console window when in Full Stack trace mode
- An error is returned and no package is listed if an invalid package is hosted on a scoped registry
- Crash with ComputeTileMeshJob when generating Navmesh