Search Issue Tracker
Status: Fixed in Unity 5.4.4
[VR] Add support for setting renderScale before texture creation
Right now we always create the eye textures with a 1.0 renderScale. Therefore if a user wants to set it to something else we have to go through texture creation twice.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Version Control] CS2001 Missing file exception causes build to fail
- [Texture Importer] ETC1 sprites with alpha are imported / packed without alpha
- Terrain standard shader displays smoothness with max value
- Animator.Rebind() resets game object position to the original instantiation position
- Large amounts of data is Written to Disk when 1000 materials are created with script