Search Issue Tracker
How to reproduce: 1. Open attached Unity project 2. Play Start scene 3. Go to RealtimeLightsAtDistance (25) scene 4. Look at the mov... Read more
How to reproduce: 1. Open attached Unity project 2. Open Start scene and enter Play mode 3. Go to ViewportScaling scene (scene 47) ... Read more
How to reproduce: 1. Open the "case_1154257-Repro" Project 2. Open the "TestDepth/Scene" Scene 3. Enter the Play Mode Expected resu... Read more
Steps to reproduce: 1. Download attached project 2. Switch platform to UWP 3. Build the project with Scene/SampleScene 4. Open VS so... Read more
To reproduce: 1. Open attached project "OculusGlassShaderBug.zip" (or any project containing objects with material that user Unity's... Read more
How to reproduce: 1. Open the 1150006-ReproProject Project 2. Open the Scenes/SampleScene Scene 3. Enter the Play Mode Expected Res... Read more
How to reproduce: 1. Open the user's project 2. Open "Scene" scene 3. Enter the Play Mode Expected Result: CommandBuffer uses the c... Read more
To reproduce: 1. Open attached project "VRParticleTest.zip" 2. Build for Android (with Oculus VR SDK enabled) 3. While in app, make ... Read more
How To Reproduce: 1) Create a new project. 2) Enable XR with a Windows Standalone target. 3) Create a script to change XRSettings.ey... Read more
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [GraphView] Nodes are displayed white on Linux
- [Interactions] Some Interactions don't have the correct startTime, time and duration in callbackContext.
- [Interactions] InputAction.CallbackContext.interaction does not hold the correct value, when it is set to Default.
- [Editor] When Preference window is open, exiting Playmode generates NullReferenceException.
- [Addressables] Models have deformations when they are imported from AssetBundle and Play Mode Script is set to Packed Play mode