Search Issue Tracker
[VR] screenshots taken with VR mode enabled are upside down editor only
Taking a screenshot in the editor results in upsdie down image when take in VR mode.
2. How we can reproduce it using the example you attached
1) Download the attached project
2) Setup either HMD (Vive or oculus)
3) Enter play mode
4) click the game view to take a screen shot.
5) exit playmode
6) refresh the project window so the screenshots appear
7) OPen the screenshots you have taken in the editor
8) Observe they are upside down
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Shader warnings are thrown when creating a new empty 3D HDRP project
- Crash on tlsf_free when exiting the Play mode in a specific project
- Advanced Object Picker switches to Classic with Error "Exception caught with search engine (Object Selector)Advanced" when opening multiple Object Picker windows
- The "secondary" touchpoint reverts to the previous position when the "primary" touchpoint is released and re-engaged on WebGL applications
- GameObject with Visual Effect Graph Component is blooming when the VFX Graph Color is set to "0" and Alpha is set "1"