Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 5.5.0
[SinglePassStereo] Missing materials stereo discrepancy
Steps to reproduce:
1. Download and open attached project "lefteyepointlightongraphicsjob - final.zip"
2. Open scene "test"
3. Make sure VR mode is on, along with Single-Pass Stereo rendering
4. Press space to create a fireball while in play mode
Actual result: There is stereo discrepancy between the eyes for the fire ball, which has no material
Expected result: Both eyes see normal view
Tested and reproduced on:
Unity 5.4.0b22, 5.4.0b25
Could not test prior 5.4, because there was no Single-Pass option
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Shader warnings are thrown when creating a new empty 3D HDRP project
- Crash on tlsf_free when exiting the Play mode in a specific project
- Advanced Object Picker switches to Classic with Error "Exception caught with search engine (Object Selector)Advanced" when opening multiple Object Picker windows
- The "secondary" touchpoint reverts to the previous position when the "primary" touchpoint is released and re-engaged on WebGL applications
- GameObject with Visual Effect Graph Component is blooming when the VFX Graph Color is set to "0" and Alpha is set "1"