Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2017.1.X
[VR] Single Pass rendering w/one of the standard effects shaders doesn't render correctly on the right eye
Steps to reproduce:
1) Download and open attached project "repro.zip"
2) Make sure VR mode is on (can also be seen w/o HMD if Split Stereo Display is selected)
3) Select Single Pass stereo rendering
4) Open scene "1" and play
Actual result: Notice, that the right cube is seen black in the right eye https://gyazo.com/5e146e0732dd667d5e42083ef56ac0f1
Expected: Both eyes display the cube with correct shader - stained glass
Note: The shader is "FX/Glass/Stained BumpDistort"
Tested and reproduced on:
Unity 5.6.1p1, 2017.2.0a1
Could not test prior due to changes in shaders
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Shader warnings are thrown when creating a new empty 3D HDRP project
- Crash on tlsf_free when exiting the Play mode in a specific project
- Advanced Object Picker switches to Classic with Error "Exception caught with search engine (Object Selector)Advanced" when opening multiple Object Picker windows
- The "secondary" touchpoint reverts to the previous position when the "primary" touchpoint is released and re-engaged on WebGL applications
- GameObject with Visual Effect Graph Component is blooming when the VFX Graph Color is set to "0" and Alpha is set "1"