Search Issue Tracker
To reproduce: 1. Open my attached project "OculusPP.zip", scene "SampleScene" 2. Build to Oculus GO Expected: Post Processing is ap... Read more
Steps to reproduce: 1. Download and open the attached project 2. Enter Playmode Expected result: Light is visible on a plane in bo... Read more
Steps to reproduce: 1. Open the attached project 2. Switch platform to Windows Store 3. Open the HeadsetAdjustment.unity scene 4. Se... Read more
Steps to reproduce: 1. Open the attached project (Own Cloud) 2. Switch platform to Windows Store 3. Build for WSA Universal 10 with ... Read more
Cardboard view cameras are offset too far away from one another, resulting in objects only being seen for one eye. Steps to reprodu... Read more
Verified FIXED with 2017.3.0b6 and SteamVR 1.2.2 Steps to reproduce: 1. Download and open attached project "FloatingCanvas.zip" 2.... Read more
Steps to reproduce: 1. Download and open the project on a 9xx+ Nvidia card 2. Try to build for standalone Expected: build succeeds ... Read more
1) Download the attached project 2) Setup any VR headset, Ensure VR mode enabled in Player Settings 3) Open Sepia Scene 4) Enter Pla... Read more
Exception thrown: 'System.ArgumentNullException' in UnityEngineProxy.dll ArgumentNullException: Value cannot be null. Parameter name... Read more
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [GraphView] Nodes are displayed white on Linux
- [Interactions] Some Interactions don't have the correct startTime, time and duration in callbackContext.
- [Interactions] InputAction.CallbackContext.interaction does not hold the correct value, when it is set to Default.
- [Editor] When Preference window is open, exiting Playmode generates NullReferenceException.
- [Addressables] Models have deformations when they are imported from AssetBundle and Play Mode Script is set to Packed Play mode