Search Issue Tracker
How to reproduce: 1. Open attached project "ParticlesBounds.zip" and scene "SampleScene" 2. In Hierarchy window, select "GameObject... Read more
How to reproduce: 1. Open attached project "bugdemo" 2. Enter Play Mode Expected result: Editor does not crash/freeze Actual result... Read more
Repro steps: 1. Play CustomCulling from the attached project 2. Press the spacebar (or use the drop-down) to switch the particle cul... Read more
Repro steps: - Open SubEmitterIssue from the attached project - Enter Playmode - Observe error in the console: "Sub-emitters must be... Read more
Repro steps: 1. Open the ExternalForcesIssue scene from the attached project. 2 Leave the effect to preview for about a minute (iss... Read more
1) Click show bounds. Notice how the particles are outside of the bounds. 2) Remove the mesh renderer. The bounds are now correct. Read more
Disabling the Wind Module in the Package Manager completely removes the Particle System. It needs to work more like physics, which, ... Read more
Repro steps: 1. Open QA attached project "repro_1083905" 2. Enter Play Mode 3. Observe the Console Expected: The name of the of the... Read more
When you have a Particle system parented to an object, and that Particle systems render mode is set to 'Mesh', and the Mesh applied ... Read more
To reproduce: 1. Open the attached project (ParticleInstancingTest.zip) 2. Build and Run for PC Standalone 3. Observe the particle ... Read more
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [UWP] Player is not deployed correctly through "Build and Run" and causes BuildFailedException: Deployment failed.
- [XR][GearVR] GrabPass does not function properly when using GearVR and Single Pass Instancing.
- GfxDeviceWorker crash when in playmode after upgrading project to 2018.3
- [ShaderGraph] BooleanShaderProperty uses wrong property attribute (creates keywords)
- Crash when attempting to undo an "apply" action to an upgraded disconnected prefab