Search Issue Tracker
Subasset ordering changes in version control when removing and re-adding...
How to reproduce: 1. Open the attached project "SubAssetOrder.zip" 2. Add project to GitHub Desktop or another similar tool 3. Selec... Read more
[SerializeReference] Assets lose its Data when a Class name is changed
To reproduce: 1. Download attached "SerializeReference.zip" project and open in Unity 2. Select "New Some Thing" gameObject in the ... Read more
JsonUtility.ToJson() modifies its input parameters
To reproduce: 1. Open the project, attached by the user (ToJsonTest.zip) 2. Open Test Runner 3. Run all EditMode tests 4. Observe t... Read more
Unable to serialize some of Unity's formats to Json with EditorJsonUtili...
Steps to reproduce: 1. Download and open the attached project 2. Open Window-->Editor Tests Runner 3. Click "Run All" Expected resu... Read more
Instantiate / CreatePrefab does not fully deserialize an object before O...
Steps to reproduce: 1. Download and open attached project 2. Select OriginalObject in the hierarchy window 3. Click on any boolean c... Read more
[Json]JsonUtility.ToJson() does not return data of class inside DLL in J...
Steps to reproduce: 1. Open attached project. 2. Open script named "Test". 3. Notice that Start() method is trying to return data of... Read more
[Upgrade] Zone Controller Pro package contains "LoadAssetAtPath is not a...
[Upgrade] Zone Controller Pro package contains "LoadAssetAtPath is not allowed to be called from a ScriptableObject constructor" 1.... Read more
Unity leaks memory/crashes when trying to open a project with a broken a...
Reproduction steps: 1. Open the attached "BrokenAssetMemory.zip" project 2. Open it from Unity hub Expected result: Project opens A... Read more
Declaration of a variable with data type 'byte' appear as a Boolean
- Attached the ByteInEditor script to a GameObject - Select the object and look at the Inspector - The byte type variable shows up w... Read more
Editor crashes on "Assertion failed on expression: 'o != NULL'" when the...
Reproduction steps: 1. Open the user's attached project 2. Open scene "Level1" 3. Set GameObject "" to active Expected result: Game... Read more
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Fatal freeze when playing a VFX made with VFX Graph and consisting many effects
- "Failed to download Build.data.br file" error is thrown when building projects for WebGL with the Compression Format set to "Brotli"
- Documentation Link does not work when the "New Panel Settings" question mark is clicked
- Async Scene load operation with allowSceneActivation set to false completes when refocusing the Editor
- [Addressables] OperationException errors appear when using Synchronous loading of remote AssetBundles and RetryCount