Search Issue Tracker
Declaration of a variable with data type 'byte' appear as a Boolean
- Attached the ByteInEditor script to a GameObject
- Select the object and look at the Inspector
- The byte type variable shows up with a checkbox like bool
- Byte can take values between 0 and 255, so the checkbox should be replaced with an input field that limits values to the interval 0-255.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Poor error message from IL2CPP on Windows Desktop with specific Visual Studio installation sequence
- [WebGL] Nothing is rendered (the screen is black) in the Player when using Safari
- [CPULM] Enabling indirect denoising and gaussian AO filter causes bright halos
- [Android]APK fails to be registered when building using Keystore with the build
- Analytics spams error console when it cannot connect