Search Issue Tracker
Steps to reproduce: 1. Open attached project's "TriangleBug" scene with 4.6 version of Unity. 2. Enter play mode. (have both scene a... Read more
To reproduce: 1. Open repro project 2. Play scene 3. Using arrow keys (or w,a,s,d) move cube to the corner of ground Expected: when... Read more
Sometimes method WheelCollider.GetGroundHit crashes unity if terrain height is changed, I'm still not sure for real cause. 1. Play... Read more
1) I created an object with interactive cloth and a cloth renderer. I setup the cloth colliders and see it behave like cloth when I ... Read more
Bug reproduced in version 4.3.0b5 (19fb00de019e) Steps: In this example, the character controller on the "Character" game object ha... Read more
To reproduce: 1. Use MovoPosition to jump over an object Expected results: All colliders between current object and his new location... Read more
JointDrive.mode = PositionAndVelocity ignores the positionDamper and positionVelocity - i.e. does not work properly. E.g. discussed... Read more
To reproduce 1. Open the scene "TriggerTest". 2. Press play and pause the game immediately. 4. Press the advance frame button until... Read more
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- String array data is lost when one of the strings starts with a colon symbol
- Unable to import NuGet packages Microsoft.Bcl.AsyncInterfaces, System.Threading.Tasks.Extensions cannot be loaded correctly
- Backgrounds of Editor windows are changed to a texture when method ImageConversion.LoadImage is called
- OnApplicationQuit method is called before Application.wantsToQuit event is raised
- Lightmapper is slow when using "Always Refresh"