Search Issue Tracker
To reproduce: 1. Open attached project 2. Build and run win standalone 3. Uncheck windowed 4. Select non-native (smaller) resolution... Read more
Using the OpenGLCore API shows a significant drop in speed. 75FPS under OpenGL 2.1, 45FPS under OpenGLCore. 1. Load the sample scene... Read more
This was two issues in one: 1) lighting needed rebuilding since 5.3, otherwise wrong colors in realtime GI. 2) game view has stretch... Read more
To reproduce: 1. Open attached project (resize test.zip) 2. Open "resizetest" scene 3. Open the Game window 4. Resize the Game windo... Read more
Steps to reproduce: 1. Download and open attached project "ReactionDiffusionShader.zip" 2. Make sure to set graphics API in player s... Read more
Steps to reproduce: 1. Download and open attached project 2. Open scene "Scenes/Game" 3. Switch rendering path to forward 4. Build s... Read more
Follow the steps to reproduce: 1. Create new project 2. Create empty scene 3. Open Player Settings > Player window 3. Add OpenGles2 ... Read more
When writing shaders in GLSLPROGRAM snippets and adding #extension there, Unity compiles them and inserts additional default precisi... Read more
Using compute shader with Samsung s6 results in crash Project Steps: 1. Build & Run Android support 2. Crash Read more
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- New animation clips are not imported correctly when re-importing a fbx file
- Editor freezes when recompiling scrips in Play Mode
- Shuriken particles depth offset is not working(has no affect) when 'Renderer Alignment' is set to 'View'
- [InputSystem] InputSystem is not initialized when run in `-batchmode`
- Assertion failed on expression: 'rs->textureID == realRS->textureID'