Search Issue Tracker
Third Party Issue
[Mac] [OpenGLCore] Mac crashed on resetting all Layouts when OpenGLCore Graphics API set
When OpenGLCore Graphics API set then Set any Layout and on applying
'Reset All Layouts' resulting macOS get crashed. Refer attached video and Crash Dump report.
Steps to repro:
1. Create a new Project.
2. File > Build Settings > Player Settings > Other Settings.
3. Switch Graphics API to "OpenGLCore" > Restart Editor.
4. 'Layout' window > Select any Layout >Reset All Layouts
4.'Layout' window >Reset All Layouts (apply this 3-4 times)
Mac crashed on resetting all Layouts when OpenGLCore Graphics API set.
Editor Layout should reset, without any crash.
2021.2.0a3, 2021.1.0b4, 2020.2.2f1, 2020.1.17f1, 2019.4.16f1
Occurring only on macOS versions: 10.15.7, 10.15.2
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [VFX Graph] Bounds padding not working
- Page is missing when looking up documentation for the Custom Function module when it is renamed
- "Shading Mode” isn't set to “Shaded” when pressing a shortcut set for the “Scene View -> Render Mode/Shaded"
- “+” and “-” buttons can't be pressed because the text field of the first array element is being focused in the Tile Palette window
- HasProperty misleadingly returns true when no "_ST"-named property exists in Shader file