Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2019.2.X
Fixed in 2018.4.X
[OpenGLES3] Shader using bitfield extract fails to compile when using OpenGLES3 graphics API
1. Download and open the attached project "1203708.zip"
2. Open Player settings (Edit -> Project Settings -> Player)
3. Change graphics API to OpenGLES3
4. Right-click on a Material (Assets/New Material)
5. Press reimport
Expected result: Material stays white and no errors are thrown in the console
Actual result: Material changes color to magenta and errors are thrown
Reproduces on: 2018.4.25f1, 2019.2.0a5
Does not reproduce on: 2019.2.0a6, 2019.4.5f1, 2020.1.0f1, 2020.2.0a19
Reproducible with graphics APIs: OpenGLES3
Not reproducible with graphics APIs: OpenGLCore, OpenGLES2, Direct3D11, Direct3D12, Vulkan
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [VFX Graph] Lit/Unlit particles are not compiled with new ShaderGraph integration
- Terrain is not affected by Environmental Lighting when Draw Instanced is turned on
- UI Toolkit: Gaps between VisualElements with Grow 1, when scaled with "Scale With Screen Size"
- Scrollbar does not appear in ScrollView when flex-grow of TextField is set to 1
- [Linux] Editor crashes at "DisconnectGtkSignal(void*, GtkCallbackResponse (*)(), void*)" when opening floating windows