Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2019.2.X
Fixed in 2018.4.X
[OpenGLES3] Shader using bitfield extract fails to compile when using OpenGLES3 graphics API
1. Download and open the attached project "1203708.zip"
2. Open Player settings (Edit -> Project Settings -> Player)
3. Change graphics API to OpenGLES3
4. Right-click on a Material (Assets/New Material)
5. Press reimport
Expected result: Material stays white and no errors are thrown in the console
Actual result: Material changes color to magenta and errors are thrown
Reproduces on: 2018.4.25f1, 2019.2.0a5
Does not reproduce on: 2019.2.0a6, 2019.4.5f1, 2020.1.0f1, 2020.2.0a19
Reproducible with graphics APIs: OpenGLES3
Not reproducible with graphics APIs: OpenGLCore, OpenGLES2, Direct3D11, Direct3D12, Vulkan
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Editor directs to non-existent page when pressing "Learn more..." for Asset Pipeline
- ChangeSets are not detected when created via Editor Scripts
- "Cyclic Prefab nesting not supported" error window is thrown when trying to nest two sibling prefab variants
- BuildPipeline error is thrown when building Asset Bundles
- "IndexOutOfRangeException" errors appear when entering Play Mode if using "AsDeferredJobArray"