Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2021.2.X
[Bug] Shaders using SV_RenderTargetArrayIndex with tessellation stages fail to compile with OpenGL
How to reproduce :
1. Open "845-XR-Texture2DArrayIndexTess" Scene in the attached "845-XR-Texture2DArrayIndexTess.zip" Project
2. Make sure OpenGL is selected as the renderer
3. Enter Play Mode
4. Observe Console
Expected Behavior: Everything is rendered as expected without errors
Actual Behavior: Texture becomes pink and shader compilation error is seen in the Console
Reproducible with: 2020.1.1f1, 2020.2.0a20
Could not test with: 2018.4, 2019.4 due to some shader namespaces being missing
GLSL compilation failed:
0(32) : error C0000: ... or #extension GL_NV_viewport_array2 : enable
- It seems that it does not reproduce with AMD GPUs
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Camera active Texture is not written if another camera has a Script using "OnRenderImage"
- The Camera's background color is white when the device Appearance is "Light Mode"
- Particle System isn't culled off-screen when the Culling Mode is set to Automatic and the Simulation Space is set to World
- Main Player window is moved to the primary display when it's launched on a 3rd monitor and the 2nd monitor is activated
- Crash on Mesh::RecalculateBounds when assigning not enough vertices for two submeshes