Search Issue Tracker
When building any project on 5.0 with Script Call Optimisation "Fast but no Exceptions", cross compilation errors are thrown and it'... Read more
In iOS 8 Application.dataPath write access is denied. This is expected as Application.dataPath is pointing to Unity's Data folder wh... Read more
To Reproduce: 1. Open the project 'case_663598-test_project.zip' attached to the post. 2. Make sure that default orientation is se... Read more
To Reproduce: 1. Import http://public.cloud.unity3d.com/UnityCrashLog.unitypackage into a new project and set it up in https://per... Read more
To reproduce: 1. How to get project info in edit 2. Build project to iOS with profiling 3. Copy Quest to Xcode Data folder 4. Run pr... Read more
When default orientation is set to auto-rotation and device with iOS8 is turned upside-down, it restarts Read more
To reproduce: 1) download and open project 2) enable VoiceOver on device 3) build and run for iOS 4) notice the behaviour is off (m... Read more
To Reproduce: 1. Deploy the attached project and enable AirPLay mirroring on device. 2. The app should render the ControlCamera bu... Read more
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [VFX Graph] Bounds padding not working
- Page is missing when looking up documentation for the Custom Function module when it is renamed
- "Shading Mode” isn't set to “Shaded” when pressing a shortcut set for the “Scene View -> Render Mode/Shaded"
- “+” and “-” buttons can't be pressed because the text field of the first array element is being focused in the Tile Palette window
- HasProperty misleadingly returns true when no "_ST"-named property exists in Shader file