Search Issue Tracker
In iOS 8 Application.dataPath write access is denied
In iOS 8 Application.dataPath write access is denied. This is expected as Application.dataPath is pointing to Unity's Data folder where the assets are kept: <path to player app bundle>/<AppName.app>/Data. You are not supposed to write anything there. To save data use Application.persistentDataPath.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- SHADERPASS has incorrect value when using Shader Graph for Built-In target
- [VFX] Gizmo still incorrectly rendered for a hidden property
- Nested object label indentation is incorrect when using the UI Toolkit Inspector
- Crash on tlsf_free when UI Elements are moved to the side by scrolling
- Crash on AudioUtil_CUSTOM_HasAudioCallback when entering PlayMode while the GameObject's Properties Inspector window is in Debug mode