Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 4.5.2
The VoiceOver Accessibility overrides touch functionality
1) download and open project
2) enable VoiceOver on device
3) build and run for iOS
4) notice the behaviour is off (most cases can be seen in the video that the user attached)
As of Unity 4.5 the issue can be fixed by adding the following:
self.isAccessibilityElement = TRUE;
self.accessibilityTraits = UIAccessibilityTraitAllowsDirectInteraction;
to Classes/UI/UnityView.mm in UnityView initWithFrame function. The fix for 4.3 is similar.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Double clicking script field no longer opens it in the external script editor
- [Android] Build fails with built-in PAD custom asset(s) when using sample Addressable
- [iOS] nw_read_request_report crash
- The serialized field value cannot be changed when trying to set it back to "None"
- The dropdown component breaks when the 31st Layer is used