Search Issue Tracker
[iOS] Crashes on HandHeld.Play when default orientation is not Auto Rotation
1. Open the project 'case_663598-test_project.zip' attached to the post.
2. Make sure that default orientation is set to Landscape Left.
3. Deploy to device.
4. Click on any of the video names (top left corner).
5. Click 'ControlMode.Full'
6. Notice that the app freezes & an uncaught exception is thrown in xcode.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Build fails when building with ILCPP Scripting Backend and ARMv7 as the Target Architecture
- Textures turn black in Player when they are referenced by a script instance
- [Android] Virtual device crashes with "Scudo ERROR: invalid chunk state when deallocating address" error in Firebase Test Lab when Optimized Frame Pacing is enabled
- Particle System does not resume when its Culling Mode is set to "Pause" or "Pause and Catch-up," and particle position simulate in world space
- "Custom Render Queue" field cannot be set above "2000" when changing it in the Inspector window using Debug mode