Search Issue Tracker
[iOS] Crashes on HandHeld.Play when default orientation is not Auto Rotation
1. Open the project 'case_663598-test_project.zip' attached to the post.
2. Make sure that default orientation is set to Landscape Left.
3. Deploy to device.
4. Click on any of the video names (top left corner).
5. Click 'ControlMode.Full'
6. Notice that the app freezes & an uncaught exception is thrown in xcode.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- TreeView Child display toggle styling becomes reversed when clicking and dragging it
- Null is returned when using FocusOutEvent.relatedTarget
- Unity_BaseInstanceID is always zero when rendering multiple meshes and instancing with the same buffer
- UI Document button's text does not resize relatively when size in percentage (%) is used
- Event.current.mousePosition has an offset of 1px along the y-axis in WebGL build when the mouse button is released