Search Issue Tracker
Unity Crash Reporting service doesn't work on iOS on 5.0.0
1. Import http://public.cloud.unity3d.com/UnityCrashLog.unitypackage into a new project and set it up in https://perf.cloud.unity3d.com/ .
2. Deploy to an iOS device.
3. Notice that no crashes are logged Unity Crash Reporting service site.
Regression from 5.0.0b10
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Standard Unity Materials and Shaders become corrupted after importing specific Asset Packages
- [Linux][OpenGL][Vulkan] Draw calls are not shown in the Event List when taking a capture of a frame with RenderDoc
- Inaccurate collision detections when Rigidbody Collision Detection is set to "Continuous" or "Continuous Dynamic"
- Crash on Object::IncrementPersistentDirtyIndex when upgrading project version
- [iOS] Multiple Xcode project instances created before opens up when performing Build and Run for iOS Platform