Search Issue Tracker
How to reproduce it: 1. Open user's attached project 2. In the Hierarchy view click on the 'Prefab' Prefab 3. In the Inspector view ... Read more
Steps to reproduce: 1. Open the attached project 2. Select the Directional Light game object 3. Open up the Culling Mask drop-down (... Read more
How to reproduce: 1. Create a new Unity project 2. Select any GameObject 3. Enter a large value into one of its Position/Rotation/Sc... Read more
How to reproduce: 1. Open attached project "SUS-863.zip" 2. Create a new Cube GameObject (GameObject > 3D Object > Cube) 3. Duplicat... Read more
How to reproduce: 1. Create a new project and open it 2. Add any texture to the project or just create a new render texture and sele... Read more
Reproduction steps: 1. Open the attached project: "1408562.zip" 2. In the Project window go to Assets > MackySoft > MackySoft.Serial... Read more
Reproduction steps: 1. Open attached project 2. Check that "Assets\Ball" Prefab doesn't have Rigidbody2D or CircleCollider2D 3. Pres... Read more
Reproduction steps: 1. Open attached project "MultiSelect.zip" and scene "11. HBAO" 2. In Hierarchy window, search for "meshrenderer... Read more
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Sahder errors in Player when "Strict shader variant matching" is enabled and the rendering path is set to "Deferred"
- NullReferenceExceptions are being thrown when saving a ScriptableObject with an array of a type with a CustomPropertyDrawer that uses TrackPropertyValue
- Applied velocity is inconsistent when using Rigidbody AddForce() with ForceMode.VelocityChange
- Crash on AudioUtil_CUSTOM_HasAudioCallback when exiting Play Mode while the Inspector is displaying a GameObject with an empty script attached
- Scroll offset is framerate-dependent when scrolling with velocity in the Device Simulator