Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2020.3.X
Editor performance drops when a Game Object with a Custom Editor has its element expanded
1. Open the attached project: "1408562.zip"
2. In the Project window go to Assets > MackySoft > MackySoft.SerializeReferenceExtensions > Example
3. Open "Example" Scene
4. In the Profiler window, set Target Selection to Editor and Record profiling information
5. Select the "Example" Game Object in the Hierarchy window
6. In the Inspector window under "Commands" expand "Element 0"
7. Observe the Profiler
Expected result: Expanding elements within the Inspector window should not reduce performance
Actual result: Performance drops after expanding the elements
Reproducible with: 2020.2.0b3, 2020.3.30f1
Not reproducible with: 2019.4.37f1, 2020.2.0b2, 2020.3.31f1, 2020.3.33f1, 2021.2.19f1, 2021.3.1f1, 2022.1.0b15, 2022.2.0a9
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- UWP Capabilities are not changed when rebuilding the project
- [Oculus] Lights causing artifacts when Forward+ Rendering is selected
- Game Window Icons are white when in light mode
- Crash on VFXMemorySerializer::StoreObjects when converting to Subgraph Block
- Block is not removed from context when converting it to Subgraph
Resolution Note (fix version 2020.3):
Fixed in: 2020.3.31f1