Search Issue Tracker
How to reproduce: 1. Create a new Unity project 2. Create a new script and attach it to any GameObject 3. In the Inspector window do... Read more
How to reproduce: 1. Create a new project 2. Create a new gameObject and add the Polygon Collider 2D collider to it 3. Observe Inspe... Read more
Steps to reproduce: 1. Create a new project 2. Create a new Audio Source in the Hierarchy and select it 3. Expand "3D Sound Settings... Read more
How to reproduce: 1. Create a new project 2. Create a c# script and attach it to any object in the Hierarchy window 3. Add second I... Read more
How to reproduce: 1. Open the attached project 2. Open SampleScene 3. Select GameObject in the Scene Hierarchy 4. Switch inspector t... Read more
Steps to reproduce: 1) Open Unity and create a new project 2) Add an empty gameObject in the Hierarchy window 3) In the Inspector w... Read more
You cannot resize a box collider when you have to inspectors open at the same time. Happens probably for reflection probe as well (t... Read more
To reproduce: 1. open a new project 2. select the main camera and add a component - new script - java scipt - the default name is: ... Read more
To reproduce: - Open scene "scene". - Select the cube then click or scroll (possibly anything that triggers OnGUI) on the script "Te... Read more
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- deadlock in AssetDatabase_AcceleratorClient_Scheduling.ScheduledRequest_Status_InProgress
- Texture Compression settings on Android and WebGL Platforms are reset to default when building the project using a script
- Camera active Texture is not written if another camera has a Script using "OnRenderImage"
- The Camera's background color is white when the device Appearance is "Light Mode"
- Some GameObjects ignore the Default Parent when creating them in the Hierarchy