Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2022.2.X
Fixed in 2020.3.X, 2021.3.X, 2022.1.X
First array element expansion is broken for arrays that use Custom Property Drawers
How to reproduce:
1. Open the attached project
2. Open the "SampleScene" and select "Input array" in the Hierarchy
3. Try to add bindings to the very first element of the array via the plus sign button
4. Observe that the array doesn't expand correctly
3. Select the "Custom" object and change the first element's field to "A" in the dropdown menu
4. Observe that the expansion is broken for the first array element only (might be broken for other too if checked on an older, non-fixed version)
Expected result: Arrays with custom property drawers always expand correctly
Actual result: The first first element of an array doesn't expand correctly if it uses custom property drawers
Reproduced in: 2022.2.0a8, 2022.1.0b12, 2021.2.16f1, 2021.1.28f1, 2020.3.31f1
Not reproducible with: 2020.2.0a13
Sep 09, 2022 23:03
Broken in 2021.3.6f1
Jul 22, 2022 15:28
Still broken in 2020.3.36f1
Is it the same issue as this one ?
Jul 20, 2022 15:20
I am using 2021.3.4f1 and this issue is still present
Jul 18, 2022 07:57
Still broken in Unity 2020.3.36f1
Jul 16, 2022 00:28
We had to upgrade to fix some other issue (assembly reload taking too long). Now our workflow is broken. It would be nice to fix this since [NonReorderable] is quite ugly and breaks our productivity
Jul 15, 2022 19:49
Issue has returned in 2020.3.36f.
Jul 14, 2022 12:15
Not working in 2020.3.36f1, I see that the fix is probably in review but it is stuck in this state, not sure how long it take you to review it.
Jul 05, 2022 13:46
Fixed in 2021.3.5f1
Jun 29, 2022 12:12
I'm having the same problem with Unity 2020.3...
Any idea when will this be pushed to 2020.3? Since I can't move on to any higher versions due to technical reasons, does anyone have any idea about how to get over that while no fix is in place?
Jun 27, 2022 14:31
seems fixed in 2021.3.5f1 LTS had the issue in the previous LTS versions...just installed latest and issue isn't happening.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [URP] Exceeding the platform's supported light limit gives shadow distortion when using Deferred Rendering Path
- URP Sample Buffer Image Tile is moved when the Offset Value is changed
- Static constructor in a struct returns false when running tests with IL2CPP
- Console throws warnings and a MissingReferenceException error for XR packages when doing a clean project import
- [Linux][IL2CPP] Dedicated server crashes when calling Socket.Send
Resolution Note (fix version 2022.2):
Fixed in 2022.2.0a13
Resolution Note (fix version 2022.1):
Fixed in 2022.1.0f1
Resolution Note (fix version 2021.3):
Fixed in: 2021.3.5f1
Resolution Note (fix version 2020.3):
Fixed in 2020.3.37f1