Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2020.1.X
Fixed in 2019.2.X, 2019.3.X
Cannot zoom out curve graph when the graph is in focus
Steps to reproduce:
1. Create a new project
2. Create a new Audio Source in the Hierarchy and select it
3. Expand "3D Sound Settings"
4. Focus on the graph by clicking on it
5. Ensure that zooming in with the scroll wheel works (with and without holding modifier keys, such as Shift for Y-axis and Ctrl for X-axis)
6. Attempt to zoom out with the scroll wheel (with and without holding modifier keys)
7. Create a new Particle System in the Hierarchy and select it
8. In the Inspector, click on "Open Editor..."
9. Repeat steps 5&6
Expected result: User is able to zoom out the entire graph or separate axes if holding down Shift or Ctrl
Actual result: Unable to zoom out entirely.
Reproduced in: 2019.2.13f1, 2019.3.0f2, 2020.1.0a16
Not reproducible in: 2017.4.35f1, 2018.4.14f1, 2019.2.12f1
Note: After passing a certain zoom-in threshold scrolling down will move the graph whereas scrolling up will continue to zoom in
Note 2: Affected components: Audio Source, Particle System, Line Renderer, Trail Renderer
Jan 26, 2021 14:27
Bug is still present in 2019.2.18f
Jan 23, 2020 09:39
Still reproduced in Unity 2019.2.19f1 =(
Jan 22, 2020 08:35
The fix has landed on 2020.1.0a21 and 2019.3.0f6. It is in flight for 2019.2
Jan 19, 2020 09:22
so long, no one to fix?
new versions come out with bugs ))
Jan 17, 2020 11:09
Still reproduced in Unity 2019.2.18f1 =(
Jan 16, 2020 17:43
I NEED THIS TO BE FIXED!
Jan 16, 2020 17:33
A very terrible bug, it slows down the development process. Please fix it.
Jan 07, 2020 14:29
This is a terrible bug.. please fix it asap!
Dec 27, 2019 18:01
The same bug in Unity 2019.2.17f1
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- The terrain appears darker when "Per-pixel Normal" is enabled
- [Linux] Editor assertion causes Test Runner to fail when executing it in Batch Mode
- Color selection by the mouse cursor is still enabled when the "Esc" button is pressed
- Game view becomes black and the Scene window becomes grey, “ArgumentOutOfRangeException” errors and “Render Pipeline error” warnings appear after changing the name or deleting URP/HDRP global settings file
- Transform Component is not accessible inside the Player when RuntimeInitializeOnLoadMethod is used
Resolution Note (fix version 2020.1):
Fixed in 2020.1.0a21
Resolution Note (fix version 2019.3):
Fixed in 2019.3.0f6
Resolution Note (fix version 2019.2):
Fixed in 2019.2.21f1