Search Issue Tracker
Element collapse/expand arrows invisible when using UI Elements List View
1. Open the attached project: "1425220.zip"
2. Open Scenes/SampleScene
3. Select "TestThing" GameObject in the Hierarchy
4. Observe the Inspector
Expected result: Element expand/collapse arrows are visible.
Actual result: Expand/collapse arrows aren't visible on Elements inside "List of Things" and "List of Simple Things with PropertyDrawer"
Reproducible with: 2021.3.3f1, 2022.1.6f1, 2022.2.0a16, 2023.1.0a1
Couldn't test with: 2019.4.39f1, 2020.3.35f1 (Console errors)
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Long Prefab save times when using Unity 2022.2 and higher
- Console displays error "UnityException: Creating asset at path Assets/Scenes/ .scenetemplate failed." during scene template saving
- "Development Build" watermark is shown in non-development UWP release builds
- Console errors appear when the Inspector is set to Debug and a GameObject is selected
- A script public variable value is not used when set in the Inspector window