Search Issue Tracker
Element collapse/expand arrows invisible when using UI Elements List View
1. Open the attached project: "1425220.zip"
2. Open Scenes/SampleScene
3. Select "TestThing" GameObject in the Hierarchy
4. Observe the Inspector
Expected result: Element expand/collapse arrows are visible.
Actual result: Expand/collapse arrows aren't visible on Elements inside "List of Things" and "List of Simple Things with PropertyDrawer"
Reproducible with: 2021.3.3f1, 2022.1.6f1, 2022.2.0a16, 2023.1.0a1
Couldn't test with: 2019.4.39f1, 2020.3.35f1 (Console errors)
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Dropdown menu covers the button when there is no space for it from below
- WebCamDevice only returns one rear-facing camera when built on Android
- Reimporting a Scripted Importer Asset when Profiler is recording will make it null
- Crash on CachedWriter::Write when building a project that has access to files being denied
- Lego tutorial does not continue when text fields are updated