Search Issue Tracker
Element collapse/expand arrows invisible when using UI Elements List View
1. Open the attached project: "1425220.zip"
2. Open Scenes/SampleScene
3. Select "TestThing" GameObject in the Hierarchy
4. Observe the Inspector
Expected result: Element expand/collapse arrows are visible.
Actual result: Expand/collapse arrows aren't visible on Elements inside "List of Things" and "List of Simple Things with PropertyDrawer"
Reproducible with: 2021.3.3f1, 2022.1.6f1, 2022.2.0a16, 2023.1.0a1
Couldn't test with: 2019.4.39f1, 2020.3.35f1 (Console errors)
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [VFX Graph/Oculus/Vulkan] Line Output is not visible on Oculus
- [VFX/Oculus/GLES 3] Screen Space particles are flipped on Y
- Colors majorly change when the Volume Component's "Weight" property value changes from 0 to any small value
- [VFX/Oculus/GLES 3] Skinned Mesh and Mesh sampling effects do not appear when TexCoord is used
- Serializable type loses its "NaN" value when copying and pasting it in the Inspector window