Search Issue Tracker
Postponed means that the issue was either a feature request or something that requires major refactoring on our side. Since that makes the issue not actionable in the close future we choose to close it as Postponed and add it on our internal roadmaps and technical debt pages instead.
You cannot resize a box collider when you have two inspectors
You cannot resize a box collider when you have to inspectors open at the same time. Happens probably for reflection probe as well (though is untested).
2) How can we reproduce it using the example you attached
1 Create new project
2 Create empty object and add BoxCollider to it
3 Open up two inspector tabs which are visible at the same time
4 Select this object with boxCollider in Hierarchy
5 Click "Edit Collider"-button in first Inspector tab(which was opened first), notice that you CAN see the draggable rectangles and it works as expected
5 Click "Edit Collider"-button in second Inspector tab(which was opened second), notice that you DON'T see the draggable rectangles and you CAN'T edit collider - what is not expected
Expected behavior: Both Inspector tabs should be synchronized
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Unity crashes when opening the project
- Lightmap Encoding Quality settings do not apply to baked lightmap textures
- [UIR] Lines separating packages wiggle in Packman at 150%
- WebcamTexture Doesn't work on HoloLens 2
- [Packman] Multiple assemblies with the same name from project and packages conflict