Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2018.1.X
Fixed in 2017.1.X, 2017.2.X
Navigating between input fields with Tab does not enable opportunity to insert the value
Steps to reproduce:
1) Open Unity and create a new project
2) Add an empty gameObject in the Hierarchy window
3) In the Inspector window, select X position and change the value, ex: 123
4) Press Tab on the keyboard to switch between input fields for a position value
5) Try to insert any number
Expected result: Input field is switched and opportunity to insert the value should be enabled (check attached video 'expected.mp4')
Actual result: Input field is switched, but there is no way to enter the value (check attached video 'actual.mp4')
2017.1.1p3, 2017.2.0f1, 2017.3.0b3
Not reproduced with:
5.6.3p4, 2017.1.1p2, 2017.2.0b11, 2017.3.0a7
2017.1.1p3 - 2017.1.x
2017.2.0f1 - 2017.2.x
2017.3.0b1 - 2017.3.x
Tested on the Windows machine
Fixed in 2017.3, 2017.2.0p1 and 2017.1.2p3
Jul 13, 2020 17:25
kedi ve köpek mamaları kedi kumu çeşitleri www.patilimama.com
Dec 20, 2017 19:53
Fixed in Unity 2017.3.0f3 on Mac!
Dec 08, 2017 17:03
This does appear to be fixed as part of the 2017.2.0p4 patch.
Dec 04, 2017 02:45
Best quick fix is to patch via - https://unity3d.com/unity/qa/patch-releases and get the latest patch. This worked for me.
Dec 02, 2017 10:41
Really annoying. As GORRIONMW said (thank you): Press Enter after the Tab key and type the value.
With this bug, the speed of production decreases a lot, specially if you have several objects to adjust, or thousands in my case.
Dec 01, 2017 03:39
THIS IS NOT FIXED. Still happens in 2017.2.0f3
Nov 29, 2017 07:55
Issue found in 2017.2.0f3. Not able to update from this version currently.
Nov 08, 2017 04:41
Oh second I posted, I found the patch. Cool!
Nov 08, 2017 04:24
2017.2.0p1 where is it? I am getting this feeling that since year 2017 is near at its end. (sadly) Unity must be busy trying to finish up 2017.3 and focusing on it instead of spreading its resources to release patch for 2017.2. Which is understandable, but still...
Nov 06, 2017 22:27
Downloaded Unity ( on 11/5/2017) version 2017.2.0f3 Personal and this issue is still a deal breaker. Will use Unreal Engine until this SIMPLE FUCKING issue is resolved.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- The Editor does not recognize button release when first releasing the "LShift" button and then "Numpad2"
- Reflection Probe doesn't load until it's selected in the Hierarchy window when the project has been opened
- "ArgumentNullException" error in the Console when selecting certain ScriptableObjects and entering Play Mode
- Configurable joints become bouncier when setting "Bounciness" below 1
- Prefabs get corrupted when editing Particle System curves
Oct 27, 2017
Fixed in 2017.3.0b6, 2017.2.0p1 and 2017.1.2p3