Search Issue Tracker
To Reproduce: 1. Open attached 'reproProj.zip' run in editor, notice that clicking once increments the 'up' & 'down' counter only o... Read more
Steps to reproduce: 1. Open attached project "922703.zip" 2. Open "test" scene 3. Enter play mode 4. Hold 'A' or 'D' key to alter Ho... Read more
Steps to reproduce: 1. Download and open the attached project 2. Make sure you have any controllers connected 3. Enter Playmode 4. ... Read more
Repro steps: 1) Open the project(N.B. don't close any windows, just drag them, so you could see console and both Game Views 2) Attac... Read more
Steps to reproduce: 1. Download 1177531_repro.zip 2. Add "SampleScene" to build settings and build a standalone player 3. Launch pla... Read more
How to reproduce: 1. Open the attached "ExceptionTest808191.zip" project 2. Open "0_Main_Menu" scene 3. In Game view select "Maximiz... Read more
How to reproduce: 1. Enable additional languages in the input settings for your Operating System - there should be a U.S. layout a... Read more
Reproduction steps: 1. Have 3dconnexion drivers installed and a SpaceMouse connected 2. Open attached project "NotConnected.zip" and... Read more
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Lightmaps are baked incorrectly for GameObjects when their Position is <=-2048 or >=2048 on any of the coordinates
- Sahder errors in Player when "Strict shader variant matching" is enabled and the rendering path is set to "Deferred"
- NullReferenceExceptions are being thrown when saving a ScriptableObject with an array of a type with a CustomPropertyDrawer that uses TrackPropertyValue
- Applied velocity is inconsistent when using Rigidbody AddForce() with ForceMode.VelocityChange
- Crash on AudioUtil_CUSTOM_HasAudioCallback when exiting Play Mode while the Inspector is displaying a GameObject with an empty script attached