Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 4.5.4
OnGUI Events generated twice after a single click on OSX Standalone, when using OnGUI events
1. Open attached 'reproProj.zip' run in editor, notice that clicking once increments the 'up' & 'down' counter only once.
2. Build & Run OSX Standalone, observe that the counters are incremented twice on each mouse click.
3. This doesn't seem to happen when using 'OnMouse*', only with onGUI Events.
Also happens when using KeyDown/KeyUP
Not reproducible on Win or Webplayer
Regression from 4.3.4f1
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Double clicking script field no longer opens it in the external script editor
- [Android] Build fails with built-in PAD custom asset(s) when using sample Addressable
- [iOS] nw_read_request_report crash
- The serialized field value cannot be changed when trying to set it back to "None"
- The dropdown component breaks when the 31st Layer is used