Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 4.5.4
OnGUI Events generated twice after a single click on OSX Standalone, when using OnGUI events
1. Open attached 'reproProj.zip' run in editor, notice that clicking once increments the 'up' & 'down' counter only once.
2. Build & Run OSX Standalone, observe that the counters are incremented twice on each mouse click.
3. This doesn't seem to happen when using 'OnMouse*', only with onGUI Events.
Also happens when using KeyDown/KeyUP
Not reproducible on Win or Webplayer
Regression from 4.3.4f1
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- The Editor does not recognize button release when first releasing the "LShift" button and then "Numpad2"
- Reflection Probe doesn't load until it's selected in the Hierarchy window when the project has been opened
- "ArgumentNullException" error in the Console when selecting certain ScriptableObjects and entering Play Mode
- Configurable joints become bouncier when setting "Bounciness" below 1
- Prefabs get corrupted when editing Particle System curves
Mar 24, 2015 21:17
I am still having this issue when in Windowed mode, with the build setting for Mac Fullscreen mode set to Capture Display.
It registers one click when in full screen, two when windowed. Everything works as expected in Windows.
Tested by incrementing a click counter when Event.current.type == EventType.MouseDown
I am using 4.6.3f1
Aug 04, 2014 12:15
This is also happening with KeyDown with CMD + key as reported here: