Search Issue Tracker
Postponed means that the issue was either a feature request or something that requires major refactoring on our side. Since that makes the issue not actionable in the close future we choose to close it as Postponed and add it on our internal roadmaps and technical debt pages instead.
[GameView] Input works properly only on one of multiple GameView
1) Open the project(N.B. don't close any windows, just drag them, so you could see console and both Game Views
2) Attach NewBehaviourScript(the only script in the project) to any object if it isn't attached already
3) Play and try pressing A/Space/MouseClisck on both Game Views
4) Notice only Mouse Click works on both windows, while A and Submit works only on the one not attached
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Prefab's scripts are constantly reloaded when trying to enter multiple digits or characters into public fields on custom scripts consecutively
- Crash on mono_g_hash_table_find_slot when entering Play Mode
- [iOS] Crash when pressing "Done" on the keyboard layout
- Sprite Atlas remains loaded in memory after scene change or unloading assets
- Decompressing a DeflateStream under IL2CPP misses a few bytes