Search Issue Tracker
Postponed means that the issue was either a feature request or something that requires major refactoring on our side. Since that makes the issue not actionable in the close future we choose to close it as Postponed and add it on our internal roadmaps and technical debt pages instead.
[GameView] Input works properly only on one of multiple GameView
1) Open the project(N.B. don't close any windows, just drag them, so you could see console and both Game Views
2) Attach NewBehaviourScript(the only script in the project) to any object if it isn't attached already
3) Play and try pressing A/Space/MouseClisck on both Game Views
4) Notice only Mouse Click works on both windows, while A and Submit works only on the one not attached
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Variable is set to a different value from the selected enum value in the Editor dropdown
- TreeView Child display toggle styling becomes reversed when clicking and dragging it
- Null is returned when using FocusOutEvent.relatedTarget
- Unity_BaseInstanceID is always zero when rendering multiple meshes and instancing with the same buffer
- UI Document button's text does not resize relatively when size in percentage (%) is used