Search Issue Tracker
How to reproduce: 1. Open the attached "case_1103075-Pointer Event Data repro" project 2. Open "NewBehaviorScript 3. Add a Breakpoi... Read more
How to reproduce: 1. Open attached project "case_1113119-Repro3.zip" and scene "SampleScene" 2. Position your mouse cursor in the m... Read more
Steps to reproduce: 1. Download the attached project and open "debug" scene 2. Connect gamepad 3. Press trigger (or any other button... Read more
To reproduce: 1. Open the user's attached project 2. Select Korean language and switch to Hangul (icon next to the language icon in ... Read more
To reproduce: 1. Open user attached project "2018.2.12f1.zip" 2. Build for Android 3. When built, try inputting touch while phone is... Read more
Migrated bug from GitHub: https://github.com/Unity-Technologies/InputSystem/issues/121 This is also the case with old Input on iOS,... Read more
Time.captureFramerate is returning incorrect values. The attached project contains the following test: [Test] public void CaptureFr... Read more
How to reproduce: 1. Open user-submitted project (ReproduceMouseLock.zip) 2. Press Play 3. Press Alt, which locks the mouse movement... Read more
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [LWRP][ARKit] Camera feed is not seen when using LWRP on iOS devices
- One Input axis does not work after using Input.ResetInputAxes() while both axes are held down
- [UWP] Build fails when the project folder name has non-ascii character.
- Prefab Asset changes are not reflected inside Prefab Editor when Unity Editor is in the Play Mode
- [Audio] DSP Buffer Size sets to Best performance when pressing trying to set to default