Search Issue Tracker
Steps to reproduce: 1. Install P4 server (free version is ok) available on the Perforce website (Helix) 2. Setup new workspace usin... Read more
1. open succeded scene 2. expend canvas and select button 3. hit the color widget in image script to change its color 4. hit the col... Read more
-e: the cursor is below the text/missing from the input field -repro: --open attached Bug scene --run --click into the input field ... Read more
How to reproduce: 1. Open the attached project("Popup_Test") 2. Go to Test > Window 3. In Selection A, try to go to the 20th level o... Read more
How to reproduce: 1. Open attached project 2. Open scene "MapEditor" 3. Go to "Window->Outerminds->Turbo Kid Tilemap Editor 4. Using... Read more
Steps to repro: 1. Open attached project extOSC_Crash.zip 2. Open extOSC -> Examples -> 03) Events -> Events.unity Scene 3. Enter Pl... Read more
How to reproduce: 1. Open the attached "decorator.zip" project 2. In the project view, select "ArSessionConfig.asset" 3. Inspect the... Read more
How to reproduce: 1. Create a new Unity project 2. Add an empty GameObject 3. Add a 'Button' Component to the object 4. Duplicate th... Read more
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Interactions] Some Interactions don't have the correct startTime, time and duration in callbackContext.
- [Interactions] InputAction.CallbackContext.interaction does not hold the correct value, when it is set to Default.
- [Editor] When Preference window is open, exiting Playmode generates NullReferenceException.
- [Addressables] Models have deformations when they are imported from AssetBundle and Play Mode Script is set to Packed Play mode
- The error of " 'Light' does not contain a definition for 'SetLightDirty' " when building the project