Search Issue Tracker
EditorGUILayout.PropertyField is not changing the list elements
How to reproduce:
1. Open project "2020.3.22f1.zip"
2. Press BuildConfig>Open Build Configuration Window in the top menu
3. Press the Select SceneAsset button in the "Element 0" field
4. Select "Scene1"
5. Observe the "Element 0" Scene
Expected result: "Element 0" has "Scene1"
Actual result: "Element 0" has "Scene0"
Reproducible with: 2021.2.0b5, 2021.2.1f1, 2022.1.0a2, 2022.1.0a16
Not reproducible with: 2020.3.24f1, 2021.2.0b4, 2022.1.0a1
Could not test with: 2019.4.32f1 (Errors: "Library/PackageCachefirstname.lastname@example.org/Editor/Collaborate/Models/Providers/Collab.cs(593,22): error CS1061: 'Collab' does not contain a definition for 'RevertFiles' and no accessible extension method 'RevertFiles' accepting a first argument of type 'Collab' could be found (are you missing a using directive or an assembly reference?)")
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [2020.3] Play Mode has visual artifacts when Graphics API is set to DirectX12 with Dynamic Resolution enabled
- White texture appears when setting “RenderTextureFormat.Depth” to “RenderTexture” on the Camera
- Cursor is visible when using “Cursor.lockState = CursorLockMode.Locked” and “Cursor.visible = false”
- Material.SetOverrideTag setting LightMode tag has no effect
- Decal is not rendered when in Camera component Culling Mask dropdown field Default is unselected