Search Issue Tracker
EditorGUILayout.PropertyField is not changing the list elements
How to reproduce:
1. Open project "2020.3.22f1.zip"
2. Press BuildConfig>Open Build Configuration Window in the top menu
3. Press the Select SceneAsset button in the "Element 0" field
4. Select "Scene1"
5. Observe the "Element 0" Scene
Expected result: "Element 0" has "Scene1"
Actual result: "Element 0" has "Scene0"
Reproducible with: 2021.2.0b5, 2021.2.1f1, 2022.1.0a2, 2022.1.0a16
Not reproducible with: 2020.3.24f1, 2021.2.0b4, 2022.1.0a1
Could not test with: 2019.4.32f1 (Errors: "Library/PackageCachefirstname.lastname@example.org/Editor/Collaborate/Models/Providers/Collab.cs(593,22): error CS1061: 'Collab' does not contain a definition for 'RevertFiles' and no accessible extension method 'RevertFiles' accepting a first argument of type 'Collab' could be found (are you missing a using directive or an assembly reference?)")
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Parallax mapping with UVs set other than UV0 plugged into sample texture 2d produces an error
- Objects with single letter name won't show up in hierarchy search results
- The GameObject is not transparent when setting CameraDepthTexture as a depth render target
- SRP Lens Flares with Occlusion enabled inconsistently shine through objects
- "Can not play a disabled audio source" is thrown when audio is toggled on with disabled Audio Source in the Scene
Resolution Note (2022.2.X):
ReoderableList has design limitations, this means that when a serialized object is recreated on every frame, and the reorderable list is trying to do changes to an outdated object. Suggested solution is to edit the script so SerializedObject is not recreated on every frame but only when it's needed (button presses, window initialization, or some other event).