Search Issue Tracker
EditorGUILayout.PropertyField is not changing the list elements
How to reproduce:
1. Open project "2020.3.22f1.zip"
2. Press BuildConfig>Open Build Configuration Window in the top menu
3. Press the Select SceneAsset button in the "Element 0" field
4. Select "Scene1"
5. Observe the "Element 0" Scene
Expected result: "Element 0" has "Scene1"
Actual result: "Element 0" has "Scene0"
Reproducible with: 2021.2.0b5, 2021.2.1f1, 2022.1.0a2, 2022.1.0a16
Not reproducible with: 2020.3.24f1, 2021.2.0b4, 2022.1.0a1
Could not test with: 2019.4.32f1 (Errors: "Library/PackageCachefirstname.lastname@example.org/Editor/Collaborate/Models/Providers/Collab.cs(593,22): error CS1061: 'Collab' does not contain a definition for 'RevertFiles' and no accessible extension method 'RevertFiles' accepting a first argument of type 'Collab' could be found (are you missing a using directive or an assembly reference?)")
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- ‘[…] doesn't have a texture property '_MainTex’’ error when using Gizmos with [MainTexture] attribute
- "undefined symbol: WebView_loadHtml (referenced by top-level compiled C/C++ code)" errors when building a WebGL build
- Script recompiles in Play Mode when Script Changes While Playing option is set to Recompile After Finished Playing and Auto refresh is set to enabled.
- [Windows][Vulkan] Scrambled texture objects are rendered when setting one with Texture2D.UpdateExternalTexture
- NullReferenceException errors appear when using "select half" button