Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2020.1.X
Fixed in 2017.4.X, 2018.4.X, 2019.2.X, 2019.3.X
UI Sliders on secondary screens do not respond correctly when using Multiple Displays
1. Open the attached build of the project named "Build_1146233"
2. Move the slider on the first screen. Slider functions properly
3. Try to move the slider on the second screen
Expected result: Slider behaves the same way as in the first screen
Actual result: Slider is broken and instantly turns into max value
Reproducible with: 2017.4.26f1, 2018.3.13f1, 2019.1.0f2, 2019.2.0a12
1. The behavior of the slider depends on Windows positioning of the monitor. When setup is like in Snapshot_1146233_V1 behavior is as shown in Track_1146233_V1. When setup is like in Snapshot_1146233_V2 behavior is as shown in Track_1146233_V2.
2. Testing is hampered in 2018.3.8f1 and above due to another issue ( case 1141732 ).
3. The issue also happens when Scrollbar or Scroll View UI components are used.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- The "secondary" touchpoint reverts to the previous position when the "primary" touchpoint is released and re-engaged on WebGL applications
- GameObject with Visual Effect Graph Component is blooming when the VFX Graph Color is set to "0" and Alpha is set "1"
- Audio Reverb Zone Component is not applied when Effects are reordered in the Mixer
- The "loopPointReached" event is continuously triggered when a Video Clip with looping and skip-on-drop disabled restarts playback after reaching the end
- [Android] URP Decal Projector fails to render decals at a shorter distance than the value of Draw Distance when built for Android