Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2020.1.X
Fixed in 2017.4.X, 2018.4.X, 2019.2.X, 2019.3.X
UI Sliders on secondary screens do not respond correctly when using Multiple Displays
1. Open the attached build of the project named "Build_1146233"
2. Move the slider on the first screen. Slider functions properly
3. Try to move the slider on the second screen
Expected result: Slider behaves the same way as in the first screen
Actual result: Slider is broken and instantly turns into max value
Reproducible with: 2017.4.26f1, 2018.3.13f1, 2019.1.0f2, 2019.2.0a12
1. The behavior of the slider depends on Windows positioning of the monitor. When setup is like in Snapshot_1146233_V1 behavior is as shown in Track_1146233_V1. When setup is like in Snapshot_1146233_V2 behavior is as shown in Track_1146233_V2.
2. Testing is hampered in 2018.3.8f1 and above due to another issue ( case 1141732 ).
3. The issue also happens when Scrollbar or Scroll View UI components are used.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- "Unknown managed type referenced" error is thrown on Play Mode enter with Profiler recording
- CapsuleCast from certain positions fails to detect a hit
- ShaderUtil.GetShaderData(shader).SubshaderCount does not count unsupported subshader
- GameObject.GetComponents returns the wrong number of components
- GUI button looks different from Editor in a Build