Search Issue Tracker
Reproduction steps: 1. Open the project from the attached 'drive.google.com' link. 2. Go to "File > Build Settings" and remove an em... Read more
Reproduction steps: 1. Open the attached project. 2. Make sure Scripting Backend is set to IL2CPP. 3. Build and run it for iOS. - ... Read more
To reproduce: 1. Open attached project 2. Build for iOS 3. Try to deploy to iOS device using Xcode Actual behavior: failed deployme... Read more
How to reproduce: 1. Download the attached project from the link 2. Build the project to iOS -- crashes when launching the build wit... Read more
Steps to reproduce: 1. Download 1128665_repro.zip 2. Build project for Standalone with IL2CPP backend Actual results: Build fails w... Read more
Steps to reproduce: 1. Download 1122651_repro.zip 2. Build a Standalone player with IL2CPP backend Results: Player crashes on launc... Read more
To reproduce: 1. Download attached project “ReproduceSOLoadCrash 2.zip" and open in Unity 2. Open "SampleScene" scene 3. Enter to P... Read more
Reproduction steps: 1. Open "vtable-stripping-error.zip" project and "SampleScene" scene 2. Enter Play mode 3. Notice no errors 4. ... Read more
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- One Input axis does not work after using Input.ResetInputAxes() while both axes are held down
- [UWP] Build fails when the project folder name has non-ascii character.
- [Audio] DSP Buffer Size sets to Best performance when pressing trying to set to default
- [LWRP][VR][Android] Cardboard VR: Extreme incorrect distortion on some Android devices
- [iOS] In the generated XCode project all files which are in a ".plugin" Plug-in file becomes a Folder