Search Issue Tracker
Reproduction steps: 1. Open the project from the attached 'drive.google.com' link. 2. Go to "File > Build Settings" and remove an em... Read more
Reproduction steps: 1. Open the attached project. 2. Make sure Scripting Backend is set to IL2CPP. 3. Build and run it for iOS. - ... Read more
To reproduce: 1. Open attached project 2. Build for iOS 3. Try to deploy to iOS device using Xcode Actual behavior: failed deployme... Read more
How to reproduce: 1. Open user's project 2. Create an empty gameObject and add "test" script from projects view 3. Build that scen... Read more
Reproduction steps: 1. Open "IL2CPPMarshalRepro2.zip" project 2. Open "Scene" scene 3. "Build and Run" for WebGL 4. Open your bro... Read more
To reproduce: 1. Download attached project "ObfuscationRepro3 2.zip" and open in Unity 2. Press File > Build Settings... 3. Switch ... Read more
Steps to reproduce: 1. Download attached project 2. Build project for UWP with .NET backend 3. Launch player and wait until calculat... Read more
How to reproduce: 1. Open user's attached project "BugTest.zip" 2. Enter the play mode 3. Click on the white space "Choost a file" 4... Read more
To reproduce: 1. Download attached project "Devirtualization_test.zip" and open in Unity 2. Open "SampleScene" scene 3. Set Scripti... Read more
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [UWP] Player is not deployed correctly through "Build and Run" and causes BuildFailedException: Deployment failed.
- [XR][GearVR] GrabPass does not function properly when using GearVR and Single Pass Instancing.
- GfxDeviceWorker crash when in playmode after upgrading project to 2018.3
- [ShaderGraph] BooleanShaderProperty uses wrong property attribute (creates keywords)
- Crash when attempting to undo an "apply" action to an upgraded disconnected prefab