Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2019.3.X
Fixed in 2019.2.X
[IL2CPP] Build fails when compiling a struct with a long array inside it
1. Open QA attached project "repro_1173310"
2. Make sure scripting backend is set to IL2CPP
3. Build the project
Actual: Build fails with "IL2CPP error for type 'LongTest' in assembly '/repro_1173310/Temp/StagingArea/assets/bin/Data/Managed/Assembly-CSharp.dll'
Reproducible with: 2019.2.0f1, 2019.3.0a11
Not reproducible with: 2017.4.31f1, 2018.4.5f1, 2019.1.13f, 2019.2.0a12
- Reproduced this on Android/Mac Standalone
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Lists auto expand when scrolling down in the Inspector Window
- Graphics.CopyTexture does not work with Texture2DArray when "Texture Quality" is not "Full Res"
- Unity Download Assistant uses the last install path
- Keycodes Less and Greater are not being registered when using GetKeyDown
- GameObjects in the Scene are not selectable when using "w" after painting with Tile Pallete