Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2019.3.X
Fixed in 2019.2.X
[IL2CPP] Build fails when compiling a struct with a long array inside it
1. Open QA attached project "repro_1173310"
2. Make sure scripting backend is set to IL2CPP
3. Build the project
Actual: Build fails with "IL2CPP error for type 'LongTest' in assembly '/repro_1173310/Temp/StagingArea/assets/bin/Data/Managed/Assembly-CSharp.dll'
Reproducible with: 2019.2.0f1, 2019.3.0a11
Not reproducible with: 2017.4.31f1, 2018.4.5f1, 2019.1.13f, 2019.2.0a12
- Reproduced this on Android/Mac Standalone
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- SHADERPASS has incorrect value when using Shader Graph for Built-In target
- [VFX] Gizmo still incorrectly rendered for a hidden property
- Nested object label indentation is incorrect when using the UI Toolkit Inspector
- Crash on tlsf_free when UI Elements are moved to the side by scrolling
- Crash on AudioUtil_CUSTOM_HasAudioCallback when entering PlayMode while the GameObject's Properties Inspector window is in Debug mode