Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2019.3.X
Fixed in 2019.2.X
[IL2CPP] Build fails when compiling a struct with a long array inside it
1. Open QA attached project "repro_1173310"
2. Make sure scripting backend is set to IL2CPP
3. Build the project
Actual: Build fails with "IL2CPP error for type 'LongTest' in assembly '/repro_1173310/Temp/StagingArea/assets/bin/Data/Managed/Assembly-CSharp.dll'
Reproducible with: 2019.2.0f1, 2019.3.0a11
Not reproducible with: 2017.4.31f1, 2018.4.5f1, 2019.1.13f, 2019.2.0a12
- Reproduced this on Android/Mac Standalone
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [iOS] Crash on ScriptingGCHandle::Acquire when calling RequestUserAuthorization without using yield for pending authorization
- Particle is not visible in RenderTexture when Renderer's material is set to Default-Particle and Camera's BG Alpha is set 0
- [Physics] Character Joint jumps around when following Kinetic Rigidbody
- [macOS] There is no way to tell if you are running under Rosetta
- [AssetImport] Changing Graphics APIs in Android platform reimports most of the assets (textures, fonts, ...)