Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2018.3.X
Fixed in 2018.2.X
[Il2CPP][.Net 4.x] Crash in "il2cpp::utils::Debugger::InitializeTypeSourceFileMap()" at startup
1. Open the project from the attached 'drive.google.com' link.
2. Go to "File > Build Settings" and remove an empty scene from the "Scenes In Build" list.
3. Select the 'BuildPipeline' asset in the Project view.
4. Set Build to iOS and click Build.
5. Open and build the Xcode project in the project folder > Target > iosbuild.
- Full call stack attached in the Edit below.
* frame #0: 0x0000000101cc6e20 `il2cpp::utils::Debugger::InitializeTypeSourceFileMap() at Debugger.cpp:120 [opt]
frame #1: 0x0000000101cc7188 `il2cpp::utils::Debugger::Start() at Debugger.cpp:146 [opt]
frame #2: 0x0000000101cbfb5c `il2cpp::vm::Runtime::Init(char const*, char const*) + 2576
frame #3: 0x0000000101478e30 `::InitializeIl2CppFromMain() at MonoManager_Il2Cpp.cpp:257 [opt]
frame #4: 0x0000000100e641e8 `::UnityInitApplicationNoGraphics() at LibEntryPoint.mm:177 [opt]
frame #5: 0x00000001000f7b60 `::-[UnityAppController application:didFinishLaunchingWithOptions:](self=0x0000000106d73d20, _cmd=<unavailable>, application=<unavailable>, launchOptions=<unavailable>) at UnityAppController.mm:263 [opt]
Not reproducible with:
- Possibly a regression, but it may be a project compatibility issue with older Unity versions using custom builder.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [URP] Gizmos position and scale incorrectly when changing camera rect
- Folder name is truncated when dot is used in the name
- Reorderable List elements cannot be edited when using Custom Editors and Serialized Objects
- VideoPlayer does not play video when device is using Android 6.0.1
- Mesh.GetIndexBuffer() requires Mesh's 'Read/Write' flag to be enabled to get its index buffer data in Builds