Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2018.3
Fixed in 2018.2
[Il2CPP][.Net 4.x] Crash in "il2cpp::utils::Debugger::InitializeTypeSourceFileMap()" at startup
1. Open the project from the attached 'drive.google.com' link.
2. Go to "File > Build Settings" and remove an empty scene from the "Scenes In Build" list.
3. Select the 'BuildPipeline' asset in the Project view.
4. Set Build to iOS and click Build.
5. Open and build the Xcode project in the project folder > Target > iosbuild.
- Full call stack attached in the Edit below.
* frame #0: 0x0000000101cc6e20 `il2cpp::utils::Debugger::InitializeTypeSourceFileMap() at Debugger.cpp:120 [opt]
frame #1: 0x0000000101cc7188 `il2cpp::utils::Debugger::Start() at Debugger.cpp:146 [opt]
frame #2: 0x0000000101cbfb5c `il2cpp::vm::Runtime::Init(char const*, char const*) + 2576
frame #3: 0x0000000101478e30 `::InitializeIl2CppFromMain() at MonoManager_Il2Cpp.cpp:257 [opt]
frame #4: 0x0000000100e641e8 `::UnityInitApplicationNoGraphics() at LibEntryPoint.mm:177 [opt]
frame #5: 0x00000001000f7b60 `::-[UnityAppController application:didFinishLaunchingWithOptions:](self=0x0000000106d73d20, _cmd=<unavailable>, application=<unavailable>, launchOptions=<unavailable>) at UnityAppController.mm:263 [opt]
Not reproducible with:
- Possibly a regression, but it may be a project compatibility issue with older Unity versions using custom builder.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Unity titlebar reports Trial license
- HDRP Raytracing flickering in Game View
- Clicking on the Layouts button causes "Menu Window/Layouts couldn't be found" error with specific scripts in the project
- Environment.TickCount does not update when phone is in sleep mode
- Cannot activate license within a docker container