Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2018.3
Fixed in 2018.2
[Il2CPP][.Net 4.x] Crash in "il2cpp::utils::Debugger::InitializeTypeSourceFileMap()" at startup
1. Open the project from the attached 'drive.google.com' link.
2. Go to "File > Build Settings" and remove an empty scene from the "Scenes In Build" list.
3. Select the 'BuildPipeline' asset in the Project view.
4. Set Build to iOS and click Build.
5. Open and build the Xcode project in the project folder > Target > iosbuild.
- Full call stack attached in the Edit below.
* frame #0: 0x0000000101cc6e20 `il2cpp::utils::Debugger::InitializeTypeSourceFileMap() at Debugger.cpp:120 [opt]
frame #1: 0x0000000101cc7188 `il2cpp::utils::Debugger::Start() at Debugger.cpp:146 [opt]
frame #2: 0x0000000101cbfb5c `il2cpp::vm::Runtime::Init(char const*, char const*) + 2576
frame #3: 0x0000000101478e30 `::InitializeIl2CppFromMain() at MonoManager_Il2Cpp.cpp:257 [opt]
frame #4: 0x0000000100e641e8 `::UnityInitApplicationNoGraphics() at LibEntryPoint.mm:177 [opt]
frame #5: 0x00000001000f7b60 `::-[UnityAppController application:didFinishLaunchingWithOptions:](self=0x0000000106d73d20, _cmd=<unavailable>, application=<unavailable>, launchOptions=<unavailable>) at UnityAppController.mm:263 [opt]
Not reproducible with:
- Possibly a regression, but it may be a project compatibility issue with older Unity versions using custom builder.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Cannot change the font size of Text Mesh to zero when using a non-dynamic font
- "No valid Unity Editor license found. Please contact your adminstrator." error thrown when opening 2019.3.0a12 project
- ping.DestroyPing does not work resulting in increasing ping delay
- The cursor is visible when using CursorLockMode.Locked in the standalone build
- Shadows in Scene view are displayed one level Higher than they are set under the Light Shadow settings in the Inspector window