Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2018.3.X
Fixed in 2018.2.X
[Il2CPP][.Net 4.x] Crash in "il2cpp::utils::Debugger::InitializeTypeSourceFileMap()" at startup
1. Open the project from the attached 'drive.google.com' link.
2. Go to "File > Build Settings" and remove an empty scene from the "Scenes In Build" list.
3. Select the 'BuildPipeline' asset in the Project view.
4. Set Build to iOS and click Build.
5. Open and build the Xcode project in the project folder > Target > iosbuild.
- Full call stack attached in the Edit below.
* frame #0: 0x0000000101cc6e20 `il2cpp::utils::Debugger::InitializeTypeSourceFileMap() at Debugger.cpp:120 [opt]
frame #1: 0x0000000101cc7188 `il2cpp::utils::Debugger::Start() at Debugger.cpp:146 [opt]
frame #2: 0x0000000101cbfb5c `il2cpp::vm::Runtime::Init(char const*, char const*) + 2576
frame #3: 0x0000000101478e30 `::InitializeIl2CppFromMain() at MonoManager_Il2Cpp.cpp:257 [opt]
frame #4: 0x0000000100e641e8 `::UnityInitApplicationNoGraphics() at LibEntryPoint.mm:177 [opt]
frame #5: 0x00000001000f7b60 `::-[UnityAppController application:didFinishLaunchingWithOptions:](self=0x0000000106d73d20, _cmd=<unavailable>, application=<unavailable>, launchOptions=<unavailable>) at UnityAppController.mm:263 [opt]
Not reproducible with:
- Possibly a regression, but it may be a project compatibility issue with older Unity versions using custom builder.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- OnApplicationPause pauseStatus is incorrect after losing focus on macOS
- Animator Blend Tree weight defaults to 0 for a frame when AnimationClipPlayable is created with script in Play Mode
- Memory gets allocated for GC each frame when using PrefabStageUtility.GetPrefabStage
- Light brightness gets intense until the 'Lightmap Encoding' quality is changed when baking Lightmap
- [Preset] Some properties cannot be excluded from Texture Importer Preset through the Inspector window