Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2018.3
Fixed in 2018.2
[Il2CPP][.Net 4.x] Crash in "il2cpp::utils::Debugger::InitializeTypeSourceFileMap()" at startup
1. Open the project from the attached 'drive.google.com' link.
2. Go to "File > Build Settings" and remove an empty scene from the "Scenes In Build" list.
3. Select the 'BuildPipeline' asset in the Project view.
4. Set Build to iOS and click Build.
5. Open and build the Xcode project in the project folder > Target > iosbuild.
- Full call stack attached in the Edit below.
* frame #0: 0x0000000101cc6e20 `il2cpp::utils::Debugger::InitializeTypeSourceFileMap() at Debugger.cpp:120 [opt]
frame #1: 0x0000000101cc7188 `il2cpp::utils::Debugger::Start() at Debugger.cpp:146 [opt]
frame #2: 0x0000000101cbfb5c `il2cpp::vm::Runtime::Init(char const*, char const*) + 2576
frame #3: 0x0000000101478e30 `::InitializeIl2CppFromMain() at MonoManager_Il2Cpp.cpp:257 [opt]
frame #4: 0x0000000100e641e8 `::UnityInitApplicationNoGraphics() at LibEntryPoint.mm:177 [opt]
frame #5: 0x00000001000f7b60 `::-[UnityAppController application:didFinishLaunchingWithOptions:](self=0x0000000106d73d20, _cmd=<unavailable>, application=<unavailable>, launchOptions=<unavailable>) at UnityAppController.mm:263 [opt]
Not reproducible with:
- Possibly a regression, but it may be a project compatibility issue with older Unity versions using custom builder.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- HDR values are not taken into account when using baked gradient environment
- [Asset Importer] Custom framerate error should only be logged when frame rate is used
- 'NullReferenceException' is thrown when selecting multiple Particle Systems with Texture Sheet Animation module expanded
- Particle System with Texture Sheet Animation has a different playback speed from an Animation clip when using "FPS" Time Mode
- [PLM] Baked contribution from high intensity HDRIs is not handled properly in linear color space