Search Issue Tracker
Status: Fixed in Unity 5.6.0
[IL2CPP] "Use of undeclared identifier" error - generated code for managed assembly missing references
1. Open the attached project.
2. Make sure Scripting Backend is set to IL2CPP.
3. Build and run it for iOS.
- Xcode project build fails with "Use of undeclared identifier" error.
- DLL contains only struct definitions.
- Issue only happens when the DLL is big enough to be split into multiple files
iPhone 6 iOS 9.0.2
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Editor crashes when lengthSec value in Microphone.Start() is near to 1'000'000
- GameObjects are not saved when instantiated from editor and there is no additional changes
- Assertion failed on expression: 'm_InstanceID != InstanceID_None' when reloading texture with UnityWebRequest.GetTexture()
- Optimize Mesh Data incorrectly strips vertex color when Mesh is loaded from Asset Bundles in PlayMode
- (Windows)Player crash on load when Graphics Jobs are enabled