Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 5.6.0
[IL2CPP] "Use of undeclared identifier" error - generated code for managed assembly missing references
1. Open the attached project.
2. Make sure Scripting Backend is set to IL2CPP.
3. Build and run it for iOS.
- Xcode project build fails with "Use of undeclared identifier" error.
- DLL contains only struct definitions.
- Issue only happens when the DLL is big enough to be split into multiple files
iPhone 6 iOS 9.0.2
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Window stays outside the display when switching from multiple monitors to a single monitor
- The unused shaders are still being tracked when Asynchronous Shader compilation is enabled
- CIL Linker errors are thrown when building with IL2CPP/WebGL
- Some normal maps has ripple effect and appears to be lower in quality when using default compression settings
- <color=red><></color> does not work with 呸 symbol