Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 5.6.0
[IL2CPP] "Use of undeclared identifier" error - generated code for managed assembly missing references
1. Open the attached project.
2. Make sure Scripting Backend is set to IL2CPP.
3. Build and run it for iOS.
- Xcode project build fails with "Use of undeclared identifier" error.
- DLL contains only struct definitions.
- Issue only happens when the DLL is big enough to be split into multiple files
iPhone 6 iOS 9.0.2
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Linux Hub] A new instance of the Hub does not have a Taskbar icon
- Mesh Inspector becomes slow to use when inspecting a large Mesh with Blend Shapes
- [Metal] GfxDeviceMetal::CreateComputeProgram does not check inputs
- The Modes button of the the SerializedField MinMaxGradient is not clickable in the Inspector when indentLevel is more than 0
- Input.GetKey for Left Shift returns true when Right Shift is held down and Left Shift is pressed (and vice versa)