Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 5.6.0
[IL2CPP] "Use of undeclared identifier" error - generated code for managed assembly missing references
1. Open the attached project.
2. Make sure Scripting Backend is set to IL2CPP.
3. Build and run it for iOS.
- Xcode project build fails with "Use of undeclared identifier" error.
- DLL contains only struct definitions.
- Issue only happens when the DLL is big enough to be split into multiple files
iPhone 6 iOS 9.0.2
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- The main loop is never scheduled in 2018.x when build starts in background
- EditorApplication.isPlaying value is true when calling it in OnDisable() and Entering Play Mode
- "Entering Playmode with Reload Domain disabled" log appears when Configurable Enter Play Mode is enabled and pressing Play
- [2D] [Lost Crypt Demo] null texture passed to GUI.DrawTexture warning when opening demo
- Editor freezes and silently crashes when an object with SerializeReference is assigned an object with System.Obsolete attribute