Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in Unity 5.6.0
[IL2CPP] "Use of undeclared identifier" error - generated code for managed assembly missing references
1. Open the attached project.
2. Make sure Scripting Backend is set to IL2CPP.
3. Build and run it for iOS.
- Xcode project build fails with "Use of undeclared identifier" error.
- DLL contains only struct definitions.
- Issue only happens when the DLL is big enough to be split into multiple files
iPhone 6 iOS 9.0.2
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Scripting] Input Action fails to re-enable after disabled.
- [MacOS] "Bloom" does not work in Standalone Build
- Mesh.CombineMeshes result has different normals if the original mesh has tweaked normals and scale
- [Hub] In licence error screen https://unity3d.com/unity/err/license redirects to not found website
- QualitySettings.streamingMipmapsMemoryBudget is always clamped down to 4096 MB even on 64-bit systems