Search Issue Tracker
Replacing the already existing project while creating a new project does not work on OS X. Read more
- Create a GUIText and in the Text field write something and commit that by pressing Enter. - Click somewhere in the Text field agai... Read more
- Hover mouse over the Depth field in the Camera component and drag to change it's value - Press Escape Expected: Nothing happens! ... Read more
- Go to the Tags and Layers window in Unity - Create 3-4 Sorting Layers - Drag one of them on top of another one and press Escape E... Read more
1. Add a sprite asset to the project 2. Navigate to Import Settings 3. Set Pixels To Units field to Infinity and click Apply Read more
1. open "scene" 2. disable the root Rocks_Explosion game object On my machine this eats up 1.5GB of memory (can see in task manager... Read more
Help tip appears on two monitors(Animation window) 2) How can we reproduce it using the example you attached 1 Create new project ... Read more
In play mode, hover mouse pointer over console window in the editor and roll mouse wheel in any direction. This action makes log mes... Read more
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Universal RP] Missing Camera cannot be removed from Camera Stack after scene is saved
- Game View focus is lost when entering Play mode with maximized Game View (either by Shift+Space or options->Maximize)
- Switching refresh rate without switching resolution or fullscreen mode doesn't work
- [iOS] [IL2CPP] crash on il2cpp::os::Image::Initialize() on Application launch
- [iOS] crash when Notification with Data parameter set to null is pushed due to uncaught exception 'NSInvalidArgumentException'