Search Issue Tracker
Seems that it is Win7 problem. And related to the fancy minimizing feature with taskbar buttons. Will not occur if you minimaze with... Read more
Tried only with Web Player. Nothing bad actualy happend. Steps: 1. Go to File -> Build Settings 2. Select Web Player in list of pla... Read more
Works fine in Win7 Steps: 1. Go to File -> Build Settings. 2. Minimize main window with minimize button (this yellow thing). Expec... Read more
Steps: 1. Go to File -> Build Settings. 2. Add 3 scenes to the list. 3. Select first scene and for example the last one. 4. Move ... Read more
Steps to reproduce : - create a new project - go to Edit > Project Settings > Quality - add a new quality level - build the scene f... Read more
Steps to reproduce : - create script with compiler error - go to File-Build settings - click Build and Run for any platform and not... Read more
SwitchActiveBuildTarget() switches the active build target but when used with a standalone target, does not update EditorUserBuildSe... Read more
Steps to reproduce : - go to Player settings - select any platform - go to Splash Image and try to select a texture and notice it... Read more
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Can't select sRGB color format for Render Texture on HDRP project
- Built player takes multiple seconds to shut down
- Wireframe flicker and quad shaped artifacts on terrain trees using Mac Metal.
- Spamming error: `GLSL: Shader cannot be patched for instancing.` When enabling terrain Draw Instanced option in desktop OpenGL.
- [Mono, Debugger] VS 2019 debugger detaches when the Trace.TraceInformation is called with a specific string