Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 5.6.0
Crash in mono_marshal_get_runtime_invoke when building project without switching from default build platform
How to reproduce:
1. Open the attached "08-Bowlmaster-master" project
2. Add "Game" scene to Scenes In Build
3. Build the game for iOS platform, make sure that the default building platform would be different (PC,Mac & Linux Standalone for example), observe the crash
Reproducible: 5.6.0b3, 5.6.0b4
Not Reproducible: 5.5.0p4, 5.4.4f1
Crash happens if you are building on a different platform when your default one. You can also reproduce this crash by setting your default build platform as Android and building the game on Windows, Mac & Linux Standalone or etc.
Fixed in 2017.2.0b3, 2017.1.0f3
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Mouse inputs cannot be inputted when searching the Shortcuts Menu by type "Shortcut"
- "Debug Assertion Failed!" error when launching Windows Dedicated Server Player with Script Debugging enabled
- [Cinematic Studio][3D HDRP] Shader warnings thrown in the Console window when creating a new project with Cinematic Studio template
- Autoplay is triggered on Audio Assets when changing Asset Bundle tags
- Inspector Asset Bundle section has no indication for Variants, AssetBundle is written without a space, and Variant dropdown menu is available without setting the Asset Bundle first