Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2018.2
[Editor] Crash on changing the graphics API to DirectX 12
Editor crashes while changing the "Graphics APIs to DirectX12"
Steps to reproduce:
1. Open empty project
2. File > Build Settings > Player settings
3. Other settings > Deselect "Auto-Graphics API for Windows"
4. Add DirectX 12 API and move it to top of the list
2018.2.0a3, 2018.1.0b11, 2017.3.1p4
Only on Windows 10
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Scene View] Gizmos dropdown disappears while toggling Windzone checkbox with its tooltip open
- Crash in StackAllocator::TryDeallocate when calling ParticleSystemRenderer.BakeMesh
- Modifying scoped registries in project manifest does not update Package Manager UI window
- Models change their position in scene when upgrading project
- Texture 'Read/Write' option does not double the memory in Profiler