Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2018.2.X
[Editor] Crash on changing the graphics API to DirectX 12
Editor crashes while changing the "Graphics APIs to DirectX12"
Steps to reproduce:
1. Open empty project
2. File > Build Settings > Player settings
3. Other settings > Deselect "Auto-Graphics API for Windows"
4. Add DirectX 12 API and move it to top of the list
2018.2.0a3, 2018.1.0b11, 2017.3.1p4
Only on Windows 10
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Mouse inputs cannot be inputted when searching the Shortcuts Menu by type "Shortcut"
- "Debug Assertion Failed!" error when launching Windows Dedicated Server Player with Script Debugging enabled
- [Cinematic Studio][3D HDRP] Shader warnings thrown in the Console window when creating a new project with Cinematic Studio template
- Autoplay is triggered on Audio Assets when changing Asset Bundle tags
- Inspector Asset Bundle section has no indication for Variants, AssetBundle is written without a space, and Variant dropdown menu is available without setting the Asset Bundle first