Search Issue Tracker
To reproduce: 1. Disable resolution dialog in player settings 2. Run on mac 3. cmd-F enables to go to fullscreen Read more
1. Go to Build Settings and notice that: 2. Some of the checkbox options, when you mouse over, display a line of additional text abo... Read more
- Go to the Build Settings window - Select the Webplayer platform - Try navigating between the different platforms using the arrow k... Read more
- Add a Scene to the Build Settings - Select the webplayer as a platform - Select the scene in the build settings - Press Tab follow... Read more
- Go to Player Settings for Windows Standalone - In Resolution and Presentation set the resolution to 600 by 350 - Deselect all supp... Read more
Steps to reproduce : - open the level 1_3 - play for a few seconds - press stop and notice the errors in the console Read more
Steps to reproduce : - open the project attached - build for windows standalone - press play and move the window in another part of... Read more
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- String array data is lost when one of the strings starts with a colon symbol
- Unable to import NuGet packages Microsoft.Bcl.AsyncInterfaces, System.Threading.Tasks.Extensions cannot be loaded correctly
- Backgrounds of Editor windows are changed to a texture when method ImageConversion.LoadImage is called
- OnApplicationQuit method is called before Application.wantsToQuit event is raised
- Lightmapper is slow when using "Always Refresh"