Search Issue Tracker
error console not shown in dev build
-e: error console not shown in dev build -the console is not shown for dev builds of Windows/OSX standalone or webplayer -repro: -... Read more
Unity crashes every time I try to build web player with AutoConnect Prof...
- Create new Unity project - Open Build Settings - Select Webplayer and check the Development Build and AutoConnect Profiler boxes -... Read more
[Multi Display] Application becomes unresponsive in fullscreen mode if m...
To Reproduce: 1. (On OSX) Build the attached project or any other project with responsive objects for standalone. 2. Run the App in... Read more
Cannot build standalone, Could not load type 'UnityEngine.UI.InputField'
Steps to reproduce : - import the project attached - go to Build Settings - select Build and notice the error in the console Read more
[BatchMode] Crash when using -buildTarget in batch mode to change platform
To reproduce: 1) Download attached project 2) Run Unity through command line like this: '<Path_to_Unity>/Unity.exe -batchmode -nogra... Read more
Fullscreen standalone performance issues with nvidia gpu
Machine needs to have windows and nvidia gpu (reproduced with 640m and 740m) To reproduce: 1. Open attached project 2. Build and ru... Read more
PostProcessScene called twice during a build
PostProcessScene called twice during a build To reproduce: 1. Open attached project 2. Open bugdemo scene 3. Enter play mode. You g... Read more
[Regression] Error in Standalone Development Build: "The file '/PATH/uni...
[Regression] Error in Standalone Development Build: "The file '/PATH/unity default resources' is corrupted!" Issue does not reprodu... Read more
Custom cursor looks corrupted or invisible on Mac and Windows Standalone...
1. Open attached project 2. Go File -> Build Settings -> Player Settings -> PC, Mac & Linux Standalone 3. Build and run the project ... Read more
[Standalone] Inconsistent Direct3D behavior with non-native resolution o...
Steps to reproduce: 1. Create a new Unity project 2. Go to 'Player Settings' and make sure the Direct3D9 is used as a Graphics API ... Read more
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Variable is set to a different value from the selected enum value in the Editor dropdown
- TreeView Child display toggle styling becomes reversed when clicking and dragging it
- Null is returned when using FocusOutEvent.relatedTarget
- Unity_BaseInstanceID is always zero when rendering multiple meshes and instancing with the same buffer
- UI Document button's text does not resize relatively when size in percentage (%) is used