Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2017.1.X
[Regression] Error in Standalone Development Build: "The file '/PATH/unity default resources' is corrupted
[Regression] Error in Standalone Development Build: "The file '/PATH/unity default resources' is corrupted!"
Issue does not reproduce in non-development standalone build.
1. Create a new project.
2. Go to Build Settings.
3. Check Development Build checkbox.
4. Press Build and Run.
Actual result: Error in log:
The file '/Users/asyasmirnova/Documents/Unity Projects/Docs/New Unity Project/test/Contents/Resources/unity default resources' is corrupted! Remove it and launch unity again!
[Position out of bounds!]
Expected result: No errors in log.
Version 2017.1.0a2 (33f25b886088)
Thu, 23 Feb 2017 20:41:33 GMT
Does not reproduce in
Version 2017.1.0a1 (285a8e3fe401)
Thu, 16 Feb 2017 13:17:03 GMT
Version 5.6.0b10 (15ce64caaa71)
Tue, 21 Feb 2017 16:24:40 GMT
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- TreeView Child display toggle styling becomes reversed when clicking and dragging it
- Null is returned when using FocusOutEvent.relatedTarget
- Unity_BaseInstanceID is always zero when rendering multiple meshes and instancing with the same buffer
- UI Document button's text does not resize relatively when size in percentage (%) is used
- Event.current.mousePosition has an offset of 1px along the y-axis in WebGL build when the mouse button is released