Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in Unity 5.1.3
[Multi Display] Application becomes unresponsive in fullscreen mode if moved to another display than it was initially launched o
1. (On OSX) Build the attached project or any other project with responsive objects for standalone.
2. Run the App in fullscreen or windowed mode.
3. Drag it to another display and enter fullscreen mode.
4. Observe that game view is partially shifted and the App is no longer responsive.
5. App works fine on both displays if you exit fullscreen mode or move it back to the original display.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Hub] No button to add Platform support to installed Unity versions
- GameObject selection inside Prefab causes Editor lag/freeze
- Camera does not Render a Video Player when Cameras Culling Mask is set to anything except "Everything"
- [iOS][Editor]Legacy Launch Images iPhone 6.5 Landscape resolution mislabelled in Player Settings/Splash Image
- The Marker does not Run and gets Skipped when running in Reverse