Search Issue Tracker
Reproduction steps: 1. Create a new empty project 2. Create a new C# script 3. Open the script in Visual Studio (by double-clicking)... Read more
To reproduce: 1. Open the attached project 2. Play the 'Main Scene' scene and go to console tab 3. Notice that Case 3 outputs '(Tr... Read more
Reproduction steps: 1. Open the attached project "case_1238212" 2. Load the "SampleScene" 3. Open the "Test.cs" script using Visual ... Read more
Steps to reproduce: 1. Create a new project on a Windows machine 2. In Project window, right click on Assets folder -> Create -> C# ... Read more
1. Open the attached project 2. Open 'exampleScene' 3. Open TeamSpeakExample.cs with Visual Studio or Mono Develop 4. Place a breakp... Read more
Steps to reproduce: 1. Open user-submitted project 2. Make sure your External Script Editor is set to Visual Studio 3. Open up MyTes... Read more
How to reproduce: 1. Open existing or create a new project 2. Import the attached script "StatiClass.cs" 3. inspect Console window ... Read more
-e: there is a long string (>1MB) in one of the project's files, trying to open that sends MD off the rails. --notepad++ and VS ope... Read more
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Standard Unity Materials and Shaders become corrupted after importing specific Asset Packages
- [Linux][OpenGL][Vulkan] Draw calls are not shown in the Event List when taking a capture of a frame with RenderDoc
- Inaccurate collision detections when Rigidbody Collision Detection is set to "Continuous" or "Continuous Dynamic"
- Crash on Object::IncrementPersistentDirtyIndex when upgrading project version
- [iOS] Multiple Xcode project instances created before opens up when performing Build and Run for iOS Platform